chapter 2

·

·

(EDITED)

<Jungkook POV>

I always met my sitter afterschool. She was an amazing person. We always hanged out around the city streets at night. But recently she got married and she left the city. I miss her alot. She said we could meet up every holiday.

~·~·~·~

You gave me the best of me

So you'll give you the best of you

날 찾아냈잖아 날 알아줬잖아

Magic shop~ BTS

Now im twenty and as you know im part of BTS. I do my dailies, practice, eat, hang out with my hyungs and sleep.

~·~·~·~·

Author POV

One day, Jungkook wasnt feeling well so he went out for a walk and it was raining hard and the autumn winds were hitting hard. He was walking past a bus stop station and while he was walking he heard something.....

<Jungkook POV>

I have so many things going through my head that i want to get rid of. He..... What is that sound?

'Is anyone there?...

I slowly walked behind the stop and saw a girl crying on the floor in the rain and she was holding a gun!!! To her head. I ran and grabbed the gun and threw it far away from her

'i want to die!! *sniff* leave me alone!!, she yelled and was hitting her chest.

Author POV

Jungkook hugged the girl and started crying with her. The girl hugged him back.

'shhh..... its okay' he hushed her and bent over to pick her up.He picked her up and he ran home from the rain.

~

When he got home, he set her down slowly on the couch. She was sleeping peacefully. He grabbed a robe and blanket for her and himself. He tied the towel on his head and got the other one and dryed her hair and he helped the robe on her and placed the blanket on her.

~

I helped the robe on her. And while putting it on her, i saw bruises all over her neck and her arm. I was kinda scared and when i placed the blanket on her, she woke up and looked at me.

<??Girl POV>

I woke up and saw a guy placing a blanket on me. I was scared that he was going to hurt me too.

I started to cry and all of a sudden he hugged me and comforted me. He brought more pillows for me and he also made me soup. He told me to get some rest but i couldn't sleep so i sat up and looked around and my back started hurting badly.

<Jungkook POV>

I was sitting on the staircase looking at her. I saw her get up and i got up to get the first aid and i gently took her hand

'You feeling alright', i said with comfort and ease. She just nodded and tried avoiding eye contact with me. I slowly highed her chin and our eyes met. 'Can i ask you something?', she nodded. 'Did someone hurt you?'..........

_________________________

I don't know what these emotions are...