Chapter 1

Camila's P.O.V

So today we're getting our new security guard that can travel with us on our world tour. Big Rob left due to a better offer.

I'm excited to see him. We arrive at our apartment in L.A where our new security guard will arrive shortly to greet us and we can get to know him before we leave for the world tour which will last just over a year.

The security guard will stay in our apartment with us in the spare bedroom until we leave and he will stay on our tour bus as us when we're traveling on the road.

Right now I'm cuddled up to Lauren while we watch a film with the other girls.

Joe's P.O.V

I knock on the apartment door and after a few moments a short girl answers the door.

"Hey, you must be our new security guard?"

"Yeah, my names Joe. It's nice to meet you"

I hold my hand out for her to shake but she decides to hug me instead, I was surprised by the action but eventually gave her a hug back. "Come on in Joe"

I soon follow her in and see another 4 girls all watching the tv. I place my bag on the floor and walk over to them.

"Um..hey guys, I'm Joe!" I tell them.

"Hey Joe!" They all reply in unison.

They all introduce themselves and give me a hug but one of the I think her names called Camila held my hand and dragged me to sit next to her.

"We should get to know you!" Camila suggests.

All the others nod in agreement.

"Okay, sure"

"We will ask you questions and you answer them"

"Ask away!"I tell them.

"What's your full name?" Normani asks.

"Joe Ryan Stephens

"How old are you?" Lauren asks.

"18"

"Where are you from?" Ally asks.

"Miami but my mothers Cuban also I speak Spanish."

"Me and Lauren speak Spanish too" Camila says.

"Awesome."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Dinah asks.

"No I don't, I haven't met the right girl to have anything serious."

"So your waiting for the right girl?" Lauren asks.

"Yeah, I mean I have had dates and stuff before and I was in a relationship for about a year but there wasn't any connection so we broke up."

"Awh I see." Normani says.

"Camila here is like you, she's waiting for her 'prince charming' like she hasn't even had her first kiss yet." Lauren says and Camila's face turns red with embarrassment.

"Hey it's nothing to be embarrassed about I mean you're waiting and there's nothing wrong with that."

"Thankyou Joe." Camila says.

"No problem, so how old are you guys anyway?" I ask them.

"I'm 21, Lauren's 18 and so is Normani and then you have the babies of the group Dinah and Camila who are both 17." Ally tells me.

"That's cool!"

"So anyway Joe would you like to join our movie night? We're ordering pizza too." Lauren asks.