Chapter 9

*3 days later*

Joe's P.O.V

"Hey Joe, we're filming an episode today, were doing tours of our bunks! They want to see yours too" Camila tells me sitting on my lap.

"What are we supposed to do?"

"Just show them the things in your bunk and talk about it" She tells me.

"Do I have to" I pout.

"No you don't but it will be fun if you do"

"Fine only for you though" I kiss her lips.

"Guys cameras are here!" Ally yells from the tour bus door.

Camila get up and grabs my hand walking towards the bus bunks. We lay in them and introduce ourselves. It's my turn to introduce myslef.

"Um hey I'm Joe and Joe's being forced to do this." I tell the camera the girls all laugh and take It in turns to show their bunk. It's Camila's turn.

Camila's P.O.V

"Hey guys Welcome to my crib!"

I find the two teddies Joe got me.

"These are the two teddies I sleep with they were given to me by someone who means alot and they both have stories behind them which are very dear to my heart and mean alot." I tell the camera.

"This ones called cuddles and this ones called Jam" I point to each of them.

I seen a load of Joe's jumpers, tops and joggers at the bottom of the bunk. I laugh.

I pick up all the clothes and show the camera.

"These are actually were Joe's clothes. But now they're mine because they are so comfy even though they're like way too big. Oh well!" "Hey who said you could keep them?" Joes yells from the bunk above were he's been watching.

I poke my tongue out at him "Me!" I say smirking.

I start to show the rest of my bunk and then it's Joe's turn.

Joe's P.O.V

"Finally Camila you were taking like ages!"

"Shut up Joe!" She says watching me. So are all the other girls.

"Yes Boss!" I say saluting her. She grins and the others laugh.

"I don't have any teddies like the other girls because I'm manly like that"

"Or maybe it's because no one wants to get you one dawg" Dinah says winking. I stick my middle finger up at her but so the camera can't see.

Ally slaps the back of my head playfully. "Language!" She yells.

I poke my tongue out at her.

"Anyway enough of them annoying kids"

"Hey!" Lauren says, I just laugh.

"Okay so this is my laptop, and I pod and my backpack which is full of.. actually I don't even know." I open my backpack to reveal Polaroid pictures and beanies.

"So yeah that's what's in my backpack."

I show some of the pictures and move to the bottom of my bunk.

I show the camera all my stash of food and drinks.

The girls all laugh. "Joe why do you have food in your bunk?" Normani asks.

"Because guys if you haven't realised everything that's edible in sight gets demolished by you guys.. well mostly Mila"

They all laugh and agree.