Chapter 8

Joe's P.O.V

It's been a week since valentines day and Camila and I are inseparable, behind cameras.

The girls signed a contract so awesomeness tv can do a show called Fifth Harmony Take Over. Basically they follow the girls around their shows and on the tour bus and they do different things in different episodes.

The girls are doing a tour of the bus tonight for one of the episodes so right now we're waiting for the camera crew to arrive.

Camila's wearing this cute bandana and I really want to kiss her but I can't because the camera's could show up any minute.

"Camera's are here!" Dinah yells. Good timing.

They all run off to the rooms they will be showing. Camilas showing the kitchen amd toilet. Dinah's doing the front of the bus. Lauren the living room. Ally the back room and Normani the bunks.

Im only wearing three quarter jogging bottoms because it boiling in the bus.

I laugh at Dinah because she's acting hilarious and wearing a pair of stupid glasses. Camila looks at me and giggles telling me to shut up because the cameras are coming. I sit on the couch and watch Lauren show the living room. She starts naming everything and points at me. "This is Joe, and Joe needs to put a top on" She says smirking.

"No way it's like a cooker in here!" I shout making everyone laugh.

Lauren then points at the mess of clothes that are in the corner. "That's Joe's, I swear he's just as messy as Camila sometimes." She tells the camera.

I frown playfully. "Wow, wow hold on don't you dare compare me to Camila! Like c'mon no ones as bad as here!" I exclaim.

"Awh thanks Joe" I hear Camila yell.

I just wink at her making her smile.

After the living room it's Camila's turn for the toilet and kitchen.

I watch carefully as she shows the fridge and freezer. "Why is there frozen bread in the freezer? Ew" She says.

"That's Joe's!" Lauren and Dinah yell.

"Why do you have frozen bread Joe?" Camila asks me.

"Um because it's more healthy when you toast it."

"Healthy? Joe you eat like a pig!" She says. I just laugh because it's not false.

"Says you" I point out.

She just shakes her head and carries on showing the kitchen.

When it comes to the top cupboards she can't reach.

"Um I can't reach the cupboards" she whines.

"Joe open them for me" she asks.

I just walk over to her and pick her up.

"Or you could do that" she says giggling.

I hold her for about 5 minutes until she shows the cupboards.

And place her down gently.

She runs off to continue to toilet.

"Remind them of the toilet rules!" I yell at her.

She does that and I can't help but laugh.

After Normani's done the bunks we follow the cameras to Ally were she shows the back of the bus. I wrap my arms around Camila from behind because the camera arent watching us. We laugh together as Ally shows around and tells funny stories about what's happened in there.