Chapter 7

Joe's P.O.V

We came back to America two days ago for the tour. And then we're going back to Europe. But the South and North American tour is going to take about 5 months because we are stopping nearly everywhere.

Camila and I are closer than ever and the fans are making videos of us and posting pictures of every time we look at eachother or smile or even have any physical contact.

It's become a massive problem because it was getting out of hand so whenever there were cameras around we kept our distance.

It's valentines day tomorrow and the girls have a concert so we can't do much but I'm planning on asking Camila to be my girlfriend.

The girls have all gone to see their families and so have I. We left eachother when we came back but it wasn't that sad because we'll be seeing each other tomorrow.

Camila text me saying she's doing a twitcam and to watch.

So that's what I'm doing right now but then she says to #askcamila on twitter and ask her any questions and she will answer them.

I grin.

"@JoeStephens: Do you miss me:(? #askcamila"

I watch as she starts answering questions but soon her eyes go wide.

"Umm.. I'm not going to read the question out but you know who you are and the answers yes I do and alot" She says sadly.

I smile.

"Ummm okay... I guess you guys deserve to know." She tells the camera.

Deserve to know what?

"I umm..someones asked if I've had my first kiss and yeah I have actually so yeah" She says nervously.

Shit. She's told everyone.

"I won't tell you guys anything else, except that it was perfect and I couldn't ask for a better first kiss or even a better person but with that I'll be honest and tell you that I'm not in a relationship." I grin because hopefully that will change soon. She carries on answering questions while the whole fandom goes crazy naming people.

"@JoeStephens: You had your first kiss? Do I know him? #askcamila"

I watch as she grins on the screen.

"Yes Joe I have had my first kiss and you might know him, I've talked about him alot." She says laughing.

"What are you doing for valentines day someone asked. I'm not doing anything for valentines day tomorrow actually, I can't really because we have a interview and then meet and greet and finally a show so I don't really have time. I'll probably just spend it with the girls and crew."

She tells the camera pouting.

After another hour she stops the twitcam.

I decide to phone her.

"Hey shorty!"

"Hey Joe!"

"Are you going to tell me about this boy you've been kissing?"

"Nope! It's a secret" I can almost feel her grinning.

"Mean, anyway I just wanted to let you know that I'm flying out to Malibu today instead of tomorrow because I need to help get the tour bus and everything sorted for when you guys arrive tomorrow." I tell her.

"But..who's going to cuddle me on the plane..I haven't seen you in ages" She says sadly.

"I'm sorry I wish I could but it's only a day longer and I'll cuddle you as much as possible whenever we can, okay?"