Chapter 5

Joe's P.O.V

It's our last day in the UK and we're in London today and we have some spare time so we decide to go to the park and play some games of basketball and just relax.

I decide to just wear a pair of shorts and a vest top because it's boiling outside today which is a suprise.

"C'mon Joe we're wasting time!" Dinah yells.

"Okay Dinah I'm coming!" I yell back.

I walk out of the bus and towards the group of girls.

"You take forever dawg what do you do?" Dinah asks.

"I have to shave Dinah, otherwise I'll grow a beard and look like Santa"

They all laugh and we walk towards the park.

When we get there we split into teams for basketball. Dinah, Normani and Lauren against Camila, Ally and I. We start the game and I get the ball off Lauren and shot at the hoop and score. The girls high fived me. We play for a while and Camila keeps missing so I decided to help her out. Camila has the ball and she's aiming for the hoop, so I pick her up and she dunks it into the hoop. "Yay, I scored!" She screams happily. We repeat this process for a bit longer until we all get tired. The girls want to sun bath so I take my top off and lay back against the grass. But inget bored after 2 minutes and run down to the swings. I swing for ages until the girls all come down saying they want to leave so I put my top over my shoulder and we walk back towards the bus. *pretend there's a shower in the bus* We all take it in turns to shower and when Camila's in the shower I decide to talk with the girls in the living room.

"Hey girls" I say excitedly.

"Umm hey Joe?" Ally says back confused at my excitement.

"Do you guys mind if I borrow Camila for a few hours tonight?" I ask grinning.

"No, of course not why?" Lauren asks.

"Well I want to take her on that date"

"Finally dawg! I thought we would be waiting months." Dinah yells.

"Shh! I haven't told her yet."

"Told me what?" I hear Camila ask.

I shove my face in my hands because now I have to ask.

I stand up and walk towards her.

"So remember when I told you that when we have free time, I'll take you on that date?"

"Yeah of course why?" She asks slightly confused.

"Well, how would you feel on going tonight?" I ask nervously.

She starts smiling like an idiot. "Of course! I would love to" she exclaims.

I lean forward and kiss her forehead grinning.

"Great well be ready by 8 obviously after you've done your interview and wear anything you want but it has to be comfortable okay?" I tell her.

"Sure, where are we going?" She asks.

"Secrets"

"Ugh fine" she goes onto her tip toes and I help her balance and she kisses my cheek.

*Interview*

Im standing in the corner of the room watching from a few feet away.

"Welcome Fifth Harmony! How are you girls doing today?"

"We are very good thankyou" Ally tells the interviewer.

"Good, good. So how has your visit to the UK been?"