What's Inside

A Self-Imposed Dystopia

A little divvy of an article brought to you by ForbiddenPlanet's own, @AngusEcrivain

The Winter Night

A short story written by this month's spotlight author, @KingBritain.

So You Want A Little Competition

This month's dystopian competition! Gamemaster @AngusEcrivain has come up with a nail biter worth your time! Go and have a friendly go at it.

Soul Fire

A short story written by one of our favorites, @bloodsword.

Author Spotlight: KingBritain

We here at TK had the pleasure of sitting down with the King, himself! Check out his answers here. 

First Light: A Review

@parishsp gives a short review of @sigrist's first installment to The Zombie Prophecies. 

Smith & Jones

They are at it again! See where the Loop takes them this time! 

How to Really Foul Up a World... On Purpose

The lovely and talented @Reverentia gives us all some tips and pointers on creating a dystopian scene. 

Even Legends Die

@AngusEcrivain dusts off his short story keyboard to bring us a TK exclusive. 

Review: Before & After

A review of Before & After, a short by very first SFSD winner, @GenXBlogger. 

Joy to Deprever

@MadMikeMarsbergen is back! This time with a short to add to the folds of TK. 

CyberPunk Wins!

Let's see the winner of last month's contest!

Tevun Krus X

It's getting closer, guys! Join in on the fun of TKX while you still can!

Looking for More?

Need more Dystopian SciFi to satiate your pallet? You'll find just that, here. 

Closing Time

@parishsp wraps up this month's issue of TK.