Closing Time

Whew.

We made it.

Through zombies, wastelands, executions, strange lands, and more.

We have come through the other side of Tevun Krus: VIII, Dystopian SciFi.

And it looks good, doesn’t it?

Friends, this is the biggest issue of TK we have ever produced. But, everyone in the issue has added an original piece to TK before. Thank you, @Reverentia, @MadMikeMarsberger, & @bloodsword for always being willing to answer our requests with a “yes”. This project is better because you are a part of it.

I don’t know if you noticed, but @AngusEcrivain’s name popped up as the author of nearly half of this month’s entries. In addition to being a kick ass author, he is also the keeper of my deadlines and a steady, level head. Thank you friend for the creativity and drive you put into @ForbiddenPlanet, and this ezine as well.

Guys! I hate that you missed out on this issue, but know that you can surely catch the next! We have ONE issue left before the release of Tevun Krus X. If you are interested in participating in either, please simply comment below or shoot any involved a message. Next’s month theme, we are proud to announce, will be Spunky Heroine; with entries due September 29th. We are always looking for reviews, articles, original shorts, prose, divvys or whatnots to add to an issue. If you would like to play, we’d love to have you.

Well, friends. I’m off to enjoy my Sunday. I hope you have gotten much enjoyment out of this little collaboration. I know I have. Until next time—

Happy Reading,

SP Parish