How you meet

A/N
Don't judge this. I am writing this on my phone and this is the first preference I have ever done. This is based on Gotham but it may not be 100% correct so don't lose your shit.

This is for men and women so just choose your gender throughout the preferences
Y/n : your/name
Y/l/n: your/last/name

Jim :
When you had heard Sofia was going back to Gotham you had instantly wanted to go back with her. It took many days for her to agree to let you tag along but you wore her down eventually. You had arrived at Gotham and you had immediately went to the police station 'hey Sofia why are we going to the police station?' You questioned confused. She looked at you fed up already 'because I need to talk to someone. I have already told you this' 'oh right sorry' you said as you walked into the police station. You looked around hiding behind your sisters confident figure as you followed her like a lost puppy. 'Hello Jim' she said smirking. Jim turned around with a sigh 'Sofia. I thought I told you not to come here' 'well you know me Jim. I'm a Falcone I make the rules I don't follow them' she said slyly as you stood awkwardly behind her. You shuffled on you feet causing you to gain Jim's attention 'this one of your goonies?' Jim questioned flatly motioning to you making you step forward shyly. Sofia scoffed 'no. Y/n is my brother/sister' 'mixed up in the Falcone business no doubt' 'no. I want nothing to do with that. I wanted to come here and set up a free health clinic' you said interrupting their conversation. Sofia looked at you pointedly 'oh do you now?' She questioned 'crap' you thought to yourself 'um. Yes I have just as much money as you and I have the knowledge I can do what I want' Sofia scoffed 'such a Falcone' you snapped 'well at least our dad knows I am here doing good. At least I'm going to help people which is more than I can say for you' Sofia huffed angrily and stormed off making Jim laugh 'you told her' realisation struck you 'fudge she was my ride and shelter' Jim put his hand on your shoulder 'anyone who handles Sofia Falcone like that is welcome to stay at my place' 'really? Oh thank you so much' you said gleefully hugging Jim which made him laugh. 'I'm y/n. Y/n Falcone. But you already knew that' you said sticking out your hand to Jim which he gladly took 'Jim Gordon'

Oswald:
You sat opposite your dad bored out of your mind. He was talking politics and stuff. Nothing to do with you. 'Dad why did you invite me here if your not gonna talk to me' he looked at you smiling 'you always did have your mother's patience. Well y/n I wanted to introduce you to the new manager of this restaurant. Oswald Cobblepot' your dad motioned towards the man that was hobbling towards you. You looked him up and down. Not bad looking although he looked a bit like a penguin but you loved penguins anyway. He had nice eyes. And lips. You where broken out of your staring by him sticking his hand out for you to shake. You got up taking his hand which fitted nicely over yours. 'Nice to meet you Mr/Ms. Maroni I am Oswald Cobblepot. I assume your father has told you about my role here' 'yes he has' he nodded 'it has been a pleasure meeting you Mr/Ms. Maroni but I must be going' 'ah yes I understand' you said hiding your disappointment. 'Till next time'He said waving goodbye. You waved back 'till next time' you whispered smiling.

Harvey bullock:
You walked into the GCPD unimpressed. Jim had left his lunch at home yet again. You walked over to Jim hitting him over the head with his lunch. He looked back angrily giving you a shove 'you left your lunch again doofus. I had to walk cause you had the car. Do you know how many creeps are on the streets of Gotham Jim. I am a vulnerable person Jim. Do you know how tall I am? Not that tall' you said. Jim scoffed 'please you are a black belt in three different types of martial arts you can take out a guy three times you size' 'touché Jim touché' you said putting yourself in his seat 'so what ya working on' Jim started covering up the papers 'nothing that concerns you y/n' 'ahh come on Jim you know you want to tell me' 'you know. If you want to do this so bad why didn't you just finish the police academy with me' you where about to answer when a good looking man came up to Jim chucking something at him 'little pick me up. Trust me you'll thank me later' Jim looked at him 'no thanks Harvey I don't need to get drunk to do my job unlike you' he shot back making you lauhh. They turned your attention to you 'and who is this fine young person?'Harvey asked Walking towards you 'my sister/brother who was just about to leave' Jim replied stopping Harvey who was nearing you. You got up reluctantly 'such a spoil sport Jimmy' you said walking of 'damn she/he looks fine' Harvey said staring at you as you walked away. Jim looked at him disgusted. He gave Harvey a shove as he walked back to his desk 'focus on the work Harvey. Not my sibling' 'no promises jimbo'