Your first kiss

Jim Gordon- 
Bad thoughts racked your brain as you sat on the couch cradling you legs 'what if Jerome killed him? What if he is kidnapped? What if he never comes back?' Jerome broke out of Arkham a few days ago and Jim hadn't been home since. No text, not call, no nothing. You where just left there in the dark, scared. You heard a bang at the door. You slowly got up and grabbed the baseball and creeped over to the front door. As the figure entered you screamed and whacked them in the legs with the baseball. You heard a grunt and a thud as they fell to the floor 'argh. Ow what the hell y/n' 'Jim?' You said relieved dropping the bat on the floor , as it made a loud thud,  and hugging Jim 'Jim you bastard I thought you where dead. You deserved that hit for making me worry' you said rushing through your words. Jim let out a gruff chuckle as he pulled you into a tight hug. You released him and smashed your lips together. His lips where soft and rough at the same time the kiss was short but passionate leaving you breathless and wanting more.

Harvey B-
You paced up and down the sidewalk outside the building waiting worriedly for Harvey and Jim to come out. 'I swear to God if the pyg hurts either one of them I'm going to kill him myself' You muttering to yourself a plan of revenge against the psychopath who wears a freaking pig mask. You looked up from the ground as Harvey hobbled out with his arm around Jim. You let out a sigh of relief as you ran towards Harvey nearly knocking him down. You kissed him a quickly as possible. The kiss left you breathless as you brought Harvey into a tight hug 'if this is the welcome I get I might do this more often' he said smirking at Jim 'yeah I'm alright thanks for asking' Jim grumbled as he walked off leaving you and Harvey alone.

Harvey Dent -
'Innocent' the judge said banging his gavel and leaving. The lawyer you where fighting stormed out in anger leaving a dumbfounded you. You turned around and looked at Harvey as he rushed up to you ' ohmygod harvey iwoniwoniwon!' You said squealing jumping into his arms. He laughed 'congratulations y/n god knows you deserved it.' He said smiling fondly and you. You where jumping up and down on the spot like a five year old not caring who looked as you kissed Harvey passionately. Once you realised what you where doing you pulled back. ' I'm sorry' you spluttered out, out of breath. 'Don't be' he remarked as he kissed you again.

Oswald Cobblepot -
Your lips quivered as you let out a shaky breathe. It had been a month since Ed killed Oswald and the days are getting harder to go on. You really thought he was the one.  Guess you'll never know. You looked down as a silent tear slipped down you face. You took a deep breath and looked up preparing yourself for the day ahead 'now where's that smile I love so much' you heard a familiar voice behind you. You whipper around 'oswald' you whispered as you looked at him in disbelief 'nononononono you're dead. You can't be hear. YOU'RE DEAD. YOU ARE JUST A CRUEL TRICK' you started screaming as you broke down into tears huddled in a corner. This broke Oswalds heart. He slowly crept up to you as he crouched down 'if I wasn't real would I be able to do this?' He said as he planted a soft and slow kiss upon your lips. You looked into your lap the looked back at him 'Ozzy' You whispered in a sigh of relief as you kissed him and bought him into a tight hug not wanting to let go.

Ed Nygma -
You scoffed as you sat in the cafeteria of the GCPD. You where at your table while the cops where at the table near you. They clearly didn't see you because they where bad mouthing Ed 'hey. Hey guys I got a riddle for you. I am a nerd, ugly and have never been laid before. Who am I?' 'FREAKSHOW' one of the cops shouted 'correct' which made them erupt into a fit of laughter. Ed walked in wincing at the loudness of their laughter slightly which they picked up on instantly. Ed didn't see you either because you where in a corner so he sat on his own. 'What's wrong Nygma gonna go cry to you imaginary girlfriend' 'hey man I thought he was gay' 'yeah me to' some of the officers said. The biggest one scoffed 'please gay or not this fag ( I am so sorry for using that word)has never been laid or even kissed before' making you roll your eyes. Ed sunk lower into his chair as he tried to ignore the ridicule. You decided you had, had enough of this and got up loudly. Making the officers turn abruptly to you. You stalked over to Ed and gave him a passionate kiss. You turned to the bully's 'never been kissed huh?' You said smirking and walking away. Leaving a dumbfounded Ed and his bullies behind.