Your song

Jim Gordon - Waiting for superman by Daughtry.
You always wait for Jim no matter what. Your nickname for him is superman because he always saves everyone and is your hero.

Harvey Bullock - Benjamin Twine by George Ezra.
He fell in love with his best friends sibling.

Harvey Dent -Better Together by Jack Jackson.
You always work better when you are doing a case together and that is the song that always plays on the radio when you are together.

Oswald Cobblepot - Beneath Your Beautiful by Labyrinth.
You where both reserved to each other not knowing who you can trust in the business. This song reminds you of each other because you two managed to climb each other's wall

Ed Nygma- Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur.
Ed is paranoid that you will leave him for someone better so that's become your thing 'say you won't let go' 'I'll never let go'

Jerome -Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley.
Against your better judgement you fell for the maniac

Jeremiah - All Of Me by John legend.
You both love each other so much and this was the first song you danced to. He never knows what's going on in your mind and he loves it.

Victor Zsasz- One Call Away by Charlie
Puth.
He will always drop everything when you call for his help and vice versa

Bruce Wayne - True Colours by Tom Odell.
It's  Bruce's favourite song and it's the first song he heard you play on the piano. He had joined in singing and you had a duet. You and Bruce relate to this song on a personal level because you had both gone through so much. You two saw each other for who you really where and you loved each other for it.

Alfred Pennyworth - Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars.
It was the first song that played in the car as you where taking Bruce home

Selina Kyle - Nothing Really Matters by Mr.Probz.
It was the first song she heard you sing and play on the piano. Nothing matters when you are together b

Barbara Kean -Angel With A Shotgun by The Cab.
She will rebel against anything for you no matter what the consequences are

Tabitha- Killer Queen by Queen.
Simple she is a queen to you