You are jealous of someone (before you get together)

A/N
Some of the preferences are in the same timeline thing, some are not. Sorry if you get confused

Jim: Sofia
When ever Sofia saw Jim she would always kiss him. It's was very annoying especially because you wanted to be the on kissing him not your god damn, two- faced bitch of a sister. When ever you felt jealous you would hide in your office and throw yourself into you work until you went home where you had dinner and went straight to bed in the spare bedroom.

Harvey B: Jim
You where jealous of how close your brother and Harvey where. It always made you jealous when they where just playing around at your house. Because you and Jim shared a place Harvey was constantly over there whether it was to watch the game or to work on a case he always seemed so relaxed with Jim. You where jealous of how easily he could talk to Jim. He always avoided talking to you. Whenever you felt jealous you would try and join in the conversation and if Harvey went quite you just left the room and went to your bedroom to work.

Harvey D: Sarah Essen
Harvey usually worked with Sarah on cases, so they spent a lot of time together. This made you jealous because it always took a lot of Harvey's free time so you could never hang out with him. When ever you felt jealous you would always throw yourself into your work and talk to Jim who you usually worked with unless you swapped cases with Harvey.

Oswald:Ed
Oswalds infatuation with Ed had become more and more and it made you jealous that he didn't like you like that and he liked Ed more, he always made up excuses to talk to Ed which infuriated you. When ever you felt jealous you would always cook in your restaurant as cooking always helped calm you.

Ed: Kristin Kringle
No matter how much time you spent with Ed it always felt like he was thinking of Kristin. He always found excuses to talk to her and asked you on advice on how to impress her. This always made you really jealous because you wanted to be the on Ed was trying to woo not Kristin , who never appreciated Ed like you did. When ever you felt jealous you would stay in your office and not come out till Kristin went home.

Jerome: Barbara
When ever you visited Barbara, Jerome would be all over her always trying to impress her, so you would always go and talk to Jeremiah (he visits Jerome cause they like each other in this version) who is also being ignored by Jerome. He always looked at her sweetly and tried to protect her. This made you jealous cause your sister didn't need protection and you wanted Jerome to look at you the way he looks at her. When ever you felt like that you talked to Jeremiah which always relieved your tension.

Jeremiah: Jim
Jeremiah always seemed relax around Jim. Because Jerome was constantly trying to kill you two Jim took regular visits to you. Jeremiah always seemed less up tight and more happy in general with Jim like he preferred him. This made you jealous because it felt like he didn't trust you. Whenever you felt this way you would either paint or take your frustrations out on a punching bag.

Zsasz: Barbara
Barbara matched his level of bloodlust which you never could. You where a Pacifist and preferred to talk things out rather than kill and hurt. Victor seemed more himself around her which annoyed you because one you hated Barbara and two you liked him. A lot. Whenever you felt like this you would butch about Barbara to your brother ,Oswald.

Bruce: cat
Bruce seemed very close to Bruce which angered you. Despite first impressions you really did like him you just missed home. Bruce and cat seemed to be dating but she keeps messing him around and it makes you jealous that he always scampers back to her no matter what. Whenever you are really jealous you spar with your father, Alfred, which helps you get rid of your anger.

Alfred: Bruce
You envied how close they where with each other. Even though they had a purely platonic father-son relationship it still made you jealous because they where so close which is what you wanted to be with Alfred. To deal with that you invited Jim around for dinner so you could talk and take your mind of Alfred.

Selina: Bruce
Cat always seemed more relaxed with Bruce. Like she preferred him more. She always tried to help Bruce but kind of wandered of when you came over. This made you jealous because despite how you first came of you actually really wanted to be friends or more with her. Whenever you got really jealous you would ask to spar with Alfred or you would play the piano which helped you calm down.

Barbara: Jim
You where jealous of Jim purely because he had Barbara. He could hold her and touch her and kiss her. Which is what you wanted with her. Whenever you felt really jealous you would find a reason to leave and then go and wallow in self pity in your bedroom thinking about her.

Tabitha: butch
Tabitha seemed to love Butch so much which made you jealous. You wanted that love for yourself. She always talked to butch and not you. She always kissed butch which infuriated you. Whenever you felt particularly jealous you would go of and stab someone or something which always helped make you feel better.