When they realised they are in love with you

Jim Gordon -
When he saw how kind and generous you where towards the people that go to your shelter he couldn't help falling hard for you

Harvey Bullock -
When you tried to fight some police officer for talking bad about Harvey and Jim he could help but love you in that moment, and that love has never ceased. 

Harvey Dent -
When you refused to quit a case, for a young woman who was abused. You refused to back down and you won the case eventually. Harvey saw the determination in your eyes and couldn't stop himself loving you.

Oswald Cobblepot -
When you ran up and hugged him when he had been away for a few months. You reacted with love not anger and that's what made him fall in love with you. You kind nature and that you aren't afraid of anything.

Ed Nigma -
You punched a police officer because they where bullying Ed. He couldn't deny his love for you in that moment.

Jerome -
When you agreed to his crazy plan without hesitation. He fell right there right then.

Jeremiah
When he was vulnerable, you stayed with him the whole night cuddling with him.

Victor Zsasz
When you joined him on a job and got seven headshots in a row

Bruce Wayne
When you rescued him from Jerome and you burst in the room like a badass

Alfred Pennyworth
When you tucked Bruce into his bed the night his parents died, it was live at first sight. The compassion you showed Bruce he could help but feel something for you.

Selina Kyle
When you where walking through Gotham and these people tried to mug you. You met them with sarcasm and beatings, not giving away any of your money.

Barbara Kean
She realised she loved you when you welcomed her with open arms after her escape from Arkham.

Tabitha
When you tried to attack butch after he said something mean about her. You didn't even make a dent in him but she fell in love with your ferociousness.