➥pt.2

"Look, guys. We gotta do something that says we will not pay homage to a corrupt electoral system."

Brandy snorted with a roll of her eyes, removing the orange flavored popsicle from her mouth. "Do you even know what you're saying or are you just finding something to be angry about?" She asked, amusement leaking through her tone.
"I'll have you know, my anger will be the future of a better America."
"Well aren't you the politician." Brandy mocked.

Hyde's face hardened as he pointed his baseball glove covered hand at her threateningly, "You shut your dirty mouth!" Brandy just winked at him. Her eyes focused elsewhere, but Hyde's eyes stayed on her, distracted by her mouth around the popsicle. He swore she did it on purpose.

Fez's voice distracted him, "I know! A bloody coup!" The foreigner exclaimed. Brandy's eyebrows rose in agreement.
"It's the most effective way." She said.

"That's good. But we're looking for something great. Something that would make our founding fathers proud, man." Hyde continued, pacing the floor in thought. A moment of silence passed throughout the group before Michael intervened.

"Let's streak!" He yelled jumping up.
"Bingo!"

Kelso jumped in excitement, bounding to the front of the couch to further explain. "I've always wanted to do that. Just run buck naked through a sea of people. Be free and shake it around!"
"For the love of god Kelso," Brandy cringed. "Don't do any shaking."
"Shut up and suck your popsicle."

"Oh no please." Fez whined. "It's giving me needs." Brandy looked towards the boy, meeting Fez's intense stare. Quickly and aggressively, she bit off half of the frozen treat which would usually make any boy cringe away. Instead he only grinned, "We like it rough where I'm from."

Brandy wrinkled her nose and removed the popsicle from her mouth and threw it away.

"Anyways..." Kelso diverted. "Who's in?"
"Will the townspeople be hunting us down with pitchforks?" Fez asked, as if what he said to Brandy never happened.
"No."
"Then I am in!"

"Great!" Kelso smiles. "Eric, are you in?" He asked, leaning next to his friend. Eric shook his head.
"Don't get me wrong, I am completely pro-nudity." Eric started. "But I think my dad might kill me, and I am anti... being killed."

"Hey." Hyde intervened. "If there wasn't a huge downside to something this stupid, it wouldn't be worth doing, you know?"

Donna's head raised from her magazine upon hearing Hyde's stupidity. "Good point." She sassed.
"And I could write some really great slogan like, 'I hate the fuzz' on my ass!" Hyde continued, earning a few risen eyebrows.

"If you hate the fuzz on your ass why don't you just shave it off." Fez asked, causing Brandy to let out a snort.
"Commas babe." Brandy said to Hyde. "They're important."

"Eric, what do you say?" Kelso urged.
"Let me think about it, alright?"

Brandy sighed at his reply, deciding to go upstairs before dinner to finish unpacking. "I'm gonna go to my room to finish up homework and the last bit of unpacking, I'll catch up with you guys later."

On her way up to her room, she was surprised to hear footsteps behind her. Turning, she saw no other than her favorite curly haired boy casually approaching her. She offered a kind smile though confusion was evident in her eyes.
"Do you, uh, need any help?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pockets. Hyde wished he hadn't followed his gut, but listened to his brain. He wished he had listened when it screamed 'don't follow her up the stairs!'
"Well this seems out of character." She teased.
"Don't get used to it."