Lucifer x reader

(A/N I'm really stressed right now so I decided to write. Oh and this is gonna start off with you being mad at him but it ends happy.)

You can't escape me darling! Remember I can fly...

   I was running,as fast as I could trying to get away from my boyfriend, Lucifer. Yes,the Lucifer. The archangel,devil, God's favorite Lucifer. We got into a fight over some stupid stuff so I just left. Tears streaming down my face I ran until something more like someone stopped me. I got up and kept my head down.

   "So sorry but I have to go" I said rushing as I pushed past him. The guys grabbed my arm and said

   "Why are you in such a rush darling~" He chuckled. That damned Lucifer!! I tried to pull his hand off as I let out a growl.

   "Go away Lucifer!!" I said squirming trying to pry him off. But he just pulled me in and hugged me petting my hair. I sighed calming down,why must this be my one weakness. As he chuckled at me melting in his arms he said

   "You can't escape me darling! Remember I can fly" I blushed at the name and buried my head in his chest. Why must I fall for him every single time.

    "Ughhhh, you're lucky I love you!"I said jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist,arms around his neck. So I could be face to face. He chuckled and said

    "You're right I am" he said as he pressed his lips against mine, roughly grabbing my ass. I squealed and kissed back. He chuckled as I moaned slightly into the kiss. This little kiss turned into a make out session. I closed my eyes and when I opened them we were back at my place. Things started getting heated as he pinned me up against the wall. I groaned wanting more. But even though I protested,he pulled away.

    "Why'd you stopppppp" I said with a whine. He just chuckled and ruffled my hair laying down on the bed with me cuddling him. I sighed and took in a breath inhaling his intoxicating scent.

    "Just to torture you~" he said with a smirk as he chuckled. I whined but smiled burying my face into his chest. You know no matter how much we fight,we always come back to each other. It's like we can't get enough...