Sam and Dean x Sister! reader

(A/N So this is basically just your boyfriend breaks up with you and your two brothers aren't very happy about it)

                   Let us at him!!

      It was poring down rain as I ran almost blindly back to the bunker,my hair clinging to my face,tears in my eyes. Once I reached the door I unlocked it,stepped inside the shut the door. Right as it shut I felt my knees go weak as I collapsed onto the floor. Once I was there I brought my knees up to my chest and sobbed. My brothers wont be home for a few more hours so I should be fine. Eventually the welcoming darkness of sleep consumed me.

                         Dean's POV

         It finally stopped raining as we pulled up to the bunker. Sam grabbed out bags as I went and unlocked the bunker door. Everything was fine until I saw (Y/N) laying there only the floor. Her eyes red and puffy from crying,tears staining her cheeks. I dropped the one bag I was carrying and instantly wrapped my arms around her carrying her to the couch.

        "Sammy!! Hurry your ass up!"

                       (Y/N)'s POV

          I slightly woke up,only jolting awake when I realized I was in an unknown person's arms. I was about to panic until I realized it was just Dean I snuggled into him and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

           "Whoa,what's wrong sweetie?" I looked up at him,his eyes filled with concern,mine filled with sadness. I drew in a shaky breath and replied with

      "(Your ex bf name) ch-cheated on me and then broke up with me. After FIVE FUCKING years!!!" I started crying and clung onto Dean like my life depended on it.

       "SON OF A BITCH!!" I heard Dean yell. I giggled a little bit,through my cries. I felt Sam lift me up as Dean got up and started pacing. I held Sam right as I watched how mad Dean was getting. He even punched the wall and threw a chair. I sighed and got up. He was about to storm off until I rushed over and hugged him. He stopped in his tracks and wrapped his arms around me. Once we let go everything was calm for a moment until it all rushed back to me and I burst into tears,falling to the floor. Now they were both pissed. They rushed for the door but I held them back the best I could until I heard them both say

              "Let us at him!!"  in unison. I started giggling they always make me laugh when they do that. After a few seconds they started laughing with me. I finally dragged them to the movie room and made them binge watch (y/f/tv). We all ended falling asleep in a pile of blankets,food,and beer. With the boys on either side of me...

(A/N I know this is short but I wanted to try something different!!)