Dean x reader Smut!

(So this was a request by Samsgirl3 so thank you for the request I hope you like it!And it starts with you fighting a vampire on hunt and you get hurt and it leads to some stuff...)

    Well someone needs to punish you...

   My body flew threw the air,when a vamp came up behind me,suprising me. My back hit the concrete with a loud thump,my arm getting cut open by a shard of glass. As blood started gushing out of my arm,I tried getting up. I fell back down to the ground and let out an ear piercing scream. While looking through my hazed vision,I saw Dean. He sliced his head off clean,then rushed over to me.

       "(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!! SON OF A BITCH STAY WITH ME (Y/N)!" He picked me up and ran to the car. After he set me into the impala he got in and rushed home. Once he bandaged me up I fell asleep for a bit. I finally woke up and saw Dean sitting beside me staring at me. I sat up and looked at him.

     "Dean,how long have you been sitting there?"

      "A few hours. I mean goddamnit (y/n) I knew you shouldn't have come!" He said obviously angry.

       "Dean I'm a grown woman I can do what I want okay!! When you get hurt I don't give you all this bullshit!!" I said while also starting to get heated.

        "Well maybe if you didn't walk in blindly you wouldn't get hurt!!"

         "You know what fuck you!!!" I said getting about an inch away from his face. Instead of responding he smashed his lips into mine. At first I tried to get away but then I melted into the kiss. He then took both of my smaller hands into his one hand and pinned them above my head. I wrapped my legs around his waist and let out a small moan. After our lips parted he attacked my neck. I was a moaning mess. His lips trailed down my body till they ended at my leggings. He ripped threw my pants and my underwear.

      "Hey!" I said with a growl.

      "I'll get you more now shush!" He said his voice laced with angry and lust. I let out a low growl. But moaned  in response to him blowing on my sensitive cunt. I let out a hiss.

      "Ugh stop you're such a tease!" He let out a low chuckle saying

       "Well someone needs to punish you" I could feel his smirk as he licked a long stripe up my slit. I cried out.

        "Please Dean! I need you!!" I said with my fingers tangled in his brown locks.

         "Patience!" He growled out. Instead of being obedient like he expected I pulled his head back. Him moaning and giving me time to get up and push him onto the bed. I walked over to him and straddled his lap. While grinding down on his lap I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his and boxers leaving him exposed to me. I crawled over to him,making my hips rest just above his tip. I rocked back in forth teasing him. After a few seconds I heard him growl and flips us over  so he's on top.  He pushes his full length into me. Pounding into me angrily. I moaned loudly as he put his hand down and started rubbing my clit.

       "Oh-Fuck D-D-DEAN" He kept pounding into me. My eyes rolling to the back of my head.

       "You like that sweetheart"? I could barely respond.

       "Oh fuck I'm  gonna cum!"

       "Cum for me baby!" I came,my vision going blurry from all the pleasure. After a little while Dean came as well. He flopped onto the bed and we almost immediately fell asleep cuddled next to each other...