Dean x Sick! Reader

Seriously Winchester!..

      You were sick. Like really sick. You had a bad cold and it sucked.The boys knew you were sick so they basically avoided your room in fear of getting something thrown at their head. They only entered to give you food. The only person allowed in the room was your boyfriend dean but he had to bring offerings. Such as pie,cookies,or ice cream. If he didn't then there would be a multitude of things thrown,hairbrushes,pillows,shoes,clothing items,and sometimes random hunting equipment. But if he did bring am offering then you would invite him over(after throwing all the tissues away)and eat while watching Netflix. You guys would cuddle and you would fall asleep in his arms. Until he would try to miss you and you have to yell at him for being stupid and that you can't have two sick hunters in the house. But he would ignore you and kiss you anyway saying. "It's worth it". Making you recast by melting into the kiss,but snaking him right after and saying "Seriously Winchester!" Of course he just nods and smiles as you blush and shoo him out of the room.

(A/N I'm sorry this is short and I'm probably gonna fix it later but this popped into my head and I had to make it. Thanks for reading!)