Castiel x reader

(A/N So basically this will start with you getting ready for a party and you wanna bring your boyfriend Castiel but he completely HATES the idea but by the end of the night he ends up loving it)

      I guess your human actives can be quite entertaining...

     After slipping on my strapless dress,putting on my heels,and touching up my makeup. I walked into my room to see my boyfriend still sitting there on my bed,his jaw dropping when he saw me.

     "You look beautiful (Y/N)" I smiled at his words. I pulled him towards me,by the collar of his trenchcoat making him stand to his full height. He kissed me on the forehead.

     "Thank you baby,but you're not even ready!" I said as I playfully hit his shoulder. We made eye contact and just smiled at eachother stupidly for a few seconds. After pulling away from eachother he said

      "Do I really have to go?" While giving him a playful glare.

      "Yes! You're gonna have fun,now go get ready! We leave in ten" I said while pushing him towards his dresser full of clothes. I heard him chuckle and start to get clothes out. I went on my phone for about ten minutes or so until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and I was dumbfounded.

     "So how do I look?" He said with a smile. While jumping up and wrapping my arms around him I said

      "You look amazing,babe!! Now let's get going!" I drug him out to the car and made him drive.

            ~~Timeskip to the club~~

       Right when we walked and the smell of alcohol hit me like a truck. We made our way over to the bar,and I ordered a round of shots. After a few more rounds,I was a little tipsy,and Cas felt nothing. Because we can't afford a liquor store amount of alcohol,just to get him drunk. He looked at me confused when I grabbed his hand and started dragging him towards the dance floor.

      "Where are we going baby?" He said doing that adorable little confused head tilt look. I just giggled and said

      "You'll see!" I giggled all the way there until we got there. I dropped his hand and started dancing.

      "What are you doing (Y/N)?" I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed his hands trying to make him dance.

      "I'm dancing!! C'mon try it,it's fun!" He didn't do it at first but soon warmed up to the idea. Surprisingly he was pretty good at dancing,for an angel. After awhile a more sexual song came on so of course I started getting more sexual with my dances. Running my hands up and down him,grinding,all of that good stuff.

     "W-w-what are you doing (Y-Y/N)" I giggled the alcohol starting to kick in more. I jumped up on him,wrapping my legs around his waist,my arms around the back of his neck,and our foreheads touching.

      "I'm dancing!" My voice becoming more seductive,our alcohol laced breaths,intermingling with eachother.   Our cheeks both flushed as we were grinding on each other. After awhile I got down,and we started dancing along with each other. After hours of dancing,and a few more shots later. We went home,I stripped off my dress,he took off his shirt,and his pants. I went into the bathroom,washed off my makeup,and walked back into our bedroom. The sight I saw was amazing,the love of my life,laying there just waiting for me. I walked over and got under the covers with him,we got until a spooning position, him obviously being the spoon. I felt him wrap his arm around my waist,and pull my body to be flush against his,putting his head into the crook of my neck.

      "I guess your human actives can be quite entertaining" He mumbled into my shoulder. I smiled a wide goofy smile and said

     "Yeah baby,I love you" I heard him mumble something along the lines of 'I love you too,honeybee'. I giggled as we both sighed our last sighs of content,and drifted off to sleep...

(A/N Ok so I'm actually really proud of this one so thanks for reading!)