Star Jalsha

Star jalsha is an indian channel which telecasts many daily soap which are very much popular among Bangladeshi ladies.

My mother is a big fan of those cringy daily soaps.My mom never misses even a single episode of any drama and also she watches the repeated telecast, of the same episode.When she sees those repeated episodes she acts so much hooked up that they are showing new thing in those repeated telecasts.

Whenever I ask my mom for the remote to watch tv.She is like

-"What was your average in last exam?"

-"94 percent"

My mom replies-
-"Come back,when it is 100".
And that very moment I realize why my father always ends up saying sorry after all their bittersweet quarell.

If she sees i wrote these things surely i am having my pocket money deducted.

Every woman who watches these seriels takes those things too much emotionally without understanding that the makers are forcing them to digest the same lame "saas-bahu" type of concept.Instead of that they thinks that those are related to our life.Really? Is our life that much melodramatic?.

Some people gets too much overwhelmed by those melodrama that they start to act like that these are happening for real.I mean how many times we saw that the hero or heroine just changes their outfit a bit and the villians can't recognize them when we can easily say who it is.

Every story has this same pattern like the hero and heroin will have hatred for each other but soon it will turn into a relationship.The boys side won't accept the girl but under serious circumstances they somehow gets married and then slowly the heroine wins everyone's heart with her pure to the power infinity type of hurt.There will surely be another girl in the process who likes the hero and creates obstacles for the heroine.Looks like i have my own soap opera plot though it's the same old shit.

If you criticize these drama in front of their fans they reply that ,"why don't you make one
then?".

Anyway everyday i pray to the god that if he could help us by making a breakup of ladies with shits like star jalsha.

*****Not so funny chapter and again ignore my horrible english.