Quarantine Days

So, Government of almost all nation forcing people to stay in home to prevent the outbreak of  Covid-19.Life has become quite boring in these quarantine days.

I never used to understand the whole point of Salman Khan's show "Big boss",But now I am understanding it.Quarell,anger,mood-swing is inevitable if you are lockdown in a tiny place with same people for many days.I am having bittersweet clash with my family everyday.

Bengali people are known for breaking rules.Government are telling people to stay home but there are some excited people who goes out to see how a quarantined Dhaka looks like.We had many reports about people visiting the house of those who came from abroad only to know how quarantine feels...... Seriously!But now things are looking good as army using physical strength to prevent from people from roaming outside the home without any reason.There are another category of people who goes out to see how army men looks like.

This quarantine period is the best period for introverts because now they are not different,their lifestyle is now a model for all.

Quarantine period is the best time for the rebirth of everyone's artistic self.Many people in social media are sharing their creative work which is quite praiseworthy.There are also some idiots who are passing these times by doing ,"3k comments  i will do that....Drop your birthday... Choose two things for me and so on.

People are so bored now that they are researching about weird things like-

-"There are twelve holes in shower"

-"It tooks 30 second for a fan to stop after switching off."

-"There are twelve red dots and 16 white dots on my curtain."

-"It tooks 40 min for my phone to get fully charged".

The difficulty arises when the stock of food runs out and you have to go out to buy new foods.First of all there is a fear factor about getting infected and on the other hand our body has become so much rusty that we just don't want to go out.Imagine when all this come to end how awkwadrd we will feel to go out.

This quarantine gives you the best time to spend time with your family.Social sites and movies are also an important part of this period.

So to sum up i am feeling bored......Do you guys have fb?If you want you can drop your account in my pm.

How is your quarantine days going?Stay home,Stay safe.