Part 1-The farewell

*The Starhill boys have decided to join the survival and have been accepted so they started to pack before going to the place for filming. (the start of the setting)*

The girls had been friends with the boys for a long time and decided to go and help them out for their packing.

Jinsung and Doyum as 2002 liner friends shared a room and their best friends Hyemin and Hyejin came to theirs to help. They also had to say a farewell because who knows when these 4 can be in school together?

"We're leaving tomorrow...Thats pretty fast huh?" Jinsung commented.
"Man, how long are ya'll gonna be there? We'll miss you!! Especially Hyemin, cuz without you around Doyum, she'll be lonely in class," Hyejin added. Since shes part of the girl group, they have activities for promotions and all but Hyemin only helps them write songs under the name 'HyeM' and no one has yet to know who she really is.

Hyemin nudged Hyejin signalling her to stop because it was pretty embarrassing. "I'll be fine! Doyum, Jinsung! Do your best in Under Nineteen, fighting!!" she smiled at them. Doyum smiled back. The two of them have been friends for quite sometime before knowing Jinsung and Hyejin. They have been in the same middle school and class throughout till now highschool still. Fate🤔?

Doyum and Hyemin are seatmates too so Hyejin was saying she'd be lonelu because he wouldn't be there. Seeing her friends go after their dreams and moving a step closer, she felt that she should only support them. Meanwhile, in the room opposite, they heard some bickering. "Ah...they're at it again?And they just had to before we left?" Jinsung sighed. They went to check next door and found Seunghwan and Hyesung at each others throats. Its a normal thing for them since who knew why they would always do this? It turned to be a norm for Seunghwan to be found annoying/teasing Hyesung so he does deserve a beating sometimes.

"Could ya'll not? At least leave on a nice note though its not like we won't be back. Or is it because you'll miss the times you guys have these lovers' quarrels?" Byeonghee smirked. Jinsung and Hyeongbin chuckled while Seunghwan and Hyesung fought back. "NEVER! With him/her?! Lovers' quarrel? Ha! Dont make me laugh!" Them saying it in sync made the guys laugh more. "How nice for us all the continue being like this..." Hyemin muttered under her breath. "Hm? You said something?" Doyum asked her. She shooked her head-they are chasing after their dreams after all.

*Time Skip*
The boys loaded their bags onto the bus that came and said their goodbyes to the girls. "We'll see you soon!" Jinsung waved cheerily. Doyum exchanged smiles with Hyemin. "We will be watching over you guys!! Do well!" Hyejung said. They all bade their farewells and boarded the bus.

A/N- this is just the starting so its pretty boring and its all based on a random plot😅 please give me some feedback🙏🙏