Part 2-In the midst;Chance

*Time Skips (again😅)*
Its been about a month since the boys had left and it did seem pretty empty without them around. It wasnt like the usual without Hyesung and Seunghwan being noisy and everyone's laughter. It was kinda lonely in class for Hyemin without Jinsung and Doyum. The other girls had their schedules so it was prefectly fine for them being kept busy and did not have much time to think about others.

*Setting changed to U19*
"I wonder how's she doing in school...Is she lonely without us?" Jinsung wondered aloud. "It'll be fine right? She told us she'll be rooting for us," Doyum adds to his friend's sentence. "I mean like the others have their comeback promotions but Hyemin is all alone in the studio composing or something...That'd be so lonely in my opinion!" The 2002liner friends were conversing during break time when the filming stopped for the breaks. Jinsung being in Vocal team had ran over to find his friend in Performance team.

"Anyways, if you're that worried, send a text or so when you're able to use your phone?" Byeonghee suggested to the boys, cutting in their conversation. "Yea, just a click away :D" Seunghwan adds. "I bet you've been texting Hyesung noona and you two have been bickering in messages," Hyeongbin laughs. "What-" but Seunghwan was cut off when the staff said that break was over. "Crap lets go back Hyeongbin hyung~!" Jinsung pulled Hyeongbin along and ran away. "That kid..." "But, isn't that partly true?☻" it was Byeonghee's turn to ask but got a smack from Seunghwan and he immediately shut up.

*Back to where Hyemin is*
She practically misses having them all around but what can she do? (P.S the next part is a lil similar to PD101format i lowkey hope that U19 will do the same too). Being bored, she searched up Under Nineteen and scrolled through the searches. Bingo! Its applications for songwriters/composers to make songs specially for the contestants on the show. If her entry gets accepted, she'll be able to be the 'special director' appearance. Its a chance to take since shes been bored but theres definitely a lot of other better and popular songwriters/composers out there. "It's still worth a shot! Let's go!" Hyemin set her mind to do it and started on her new project."Oh! I've yet to vote today~" The girls will make time despite their busy schedules to vote for their friends hoping they would be the tops.

A/N: I had a free period and decided to continue😅its pretty boring in the start but yea i hope the parts behind maybe better¿