SPECIAL POV :) pt.1

*Lee Seunghwan's pov*
(Background infos)
Have you guys wondered since when Hyesung and I are always at each others throats? I'll tell you. The two of us were classmates too just like how Jinsung, Doyum, Hyejin and Hyemin are. We didn't know each other existed or were in the same company till sometime later. Apparently, our teacher decides to pair us together for some project. We weren't able to cooperate that much because one of us would disappear after school somehow (it's actually going to the company for training but we never told each other). And it was obvious we didn't get along that well though ever since? We did our work but our grades somehow wasn't up to our teacher's standards. Sure we're the so called smarter bunch in class but still pairing us up did us dirty.

We got along well until like who knows when we actually started "hating" each other,I mean I don't hate her. Somehow she's always had this atitude (towards me only) I've wondered what she has against me. I swear I didn't do anything to her.

*3rd person pov*
(back to where they were a lil b4 they went to u19)
The boys were packing before heading to the dorms of Under Nineteen, they had decided to join the survival show. It was about a few months since Hyesung had debuted under Starhill while Seunghwan who joined later and was together with the Starhill boys going to Under Nineteen. The girls came over to see if the guys needed any help for any sort of things and Hyesung just nice
was assigned to go to Byeonghee and Seunghwan's room with Hyeri. Upon seeing Hyesung at the door, Seunghwan would think of something to either annoy/tease the hell out of her. Hyeri and Byeonghee got so used to it too that they quietly packed at the other side of the room. "Like seriously can ya'll not?" Byeonghee said after seeing Doyum, Jinsung, Hyejin and Hyemin peaking in from the door. "Aish! You know what let's drop this today! Now shut up or you'll never finish your packing!" Hyesung grumbled. He let out a *Hmph* and they packed it in silence. They may steal glances to see if each other was still angry but afterwards when they caught each other they would laugh. Nobody knew if they were close or what because they could seem like friends a moment and the next, enemies.

"You're going to fufil your dreams aren't you?" She started and he nods. "You got yours. It's my turn soon. So..." Seunghwan looks up and met her eyes. "What about it? You gonna try make some deal?" "I'd say if i got to the debut lineup, what would you do?" There was silence for a second. "I didn't really think about that but if you do that's great isn't it? I mean that is what you're working towards so I know you can do it," Hyesung smiles. He hadn't seen her give a genuine smile in a while and was taken aback. "Thanks...You'll wait for me right?"Seunghwan mumbled under his breath. "Hmm? You said something?" It was soft and she did not hear it so he shook his head. Afterwards, they finished packing in silence and it was time to go. They bid their farewells till the day they meet again.

*In U19*
Seunghwan got exposed that he actually do text Hyesung sometimes and they do fight over some things but they've been talking a bit and it was all good. She didn't tell him any plans of the girls collaboration for a mission song. She intended to surprise them all. She obviously did not think most of the boys would be in their team and was surprised when they saw each other.

A/N: its not that long but theres another special POV part~~ Sorry for the wait🙏🙏🙏