Part 4-Reunite

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to see who's in our team!" Hyejin exclaimed on the ride to the Under Nineteen MBC headquarters. The 3 girls are now on their way to give a surprise to the team that had gotten their song as their special directors. "I hope I don't see Seunghwan👀" Hyesung said. "Deep down you probably want to," Hyejin laughed. She was excited so she kept talking. "Who do you hope to see?" Hyesung directed the question to Hyemin. "Me..? I..Any of them is fine it's been a while," Hyemin smiled thinking of who they may see there. The rest of the journey, Hyejin kept the conversation going.

*U19*
"DOYUM!HYUNGS what are we gonna do today?" Jinsung noisy as always, came into the practice room screaming. "Yah! Jinsung, its so early in the morning seriously?" Seunghwan was gonna go slap him again.Yongha was laughing at them: Man, their friendship goals. Doyum was looking over the choreography(working hard as always). Sangmin was spacing out still in disbelief hes in the same team as Doyum again. Who knew what surprises are in stall for them today?

*time skip*
The 5 boys had started their practice with Seunghwan as the leader and Doyum teaching the choreography with Yongha. The instructors came to check on them and gave words of praise. They were left with another week till the mission stage recording so they were glad it was pretty well done. They took a break afterwards, Sangmin and Jinsung were being best friends and who knows why they started hugging. Jinsung called Doyum over too but he rejected. His friends were now being weird.

*At the Lobby of MBC U19*
"We have reached safely!" Hyejin exclaimed. "Yes,we did. Now its time to see who are in our team! Lets go surprise these boys whoever they are!" Hyesung said, holding up the bag of refreshments they had bought. "Let's go and meet them now," Hyemin smiled, walking behind the other two.

*The U19 boys*
"Okay, break's over!!" Seunghwan clapped and the guys all gathered and began practice again. They did not notice a pair of eyes trying to peak through the translucent door trying to see them. "Dammit, the door's translucent i can't see!" Hyejin whispered so that the boys dont spot them. "Then let's just go in!" Hyesung knocked and pushed open the door. The boys all stopped after hearing the door being knocked and pushed open and Seunghwan and Hyesung both froze. "Why are you here?!" the two shouted in unison. Sangmin was so shooked he almost fell becuase he wasn't standing properly. Yongha was glued on spot. Jinsung was shaking Doyum repeating :"DOYUM-AH! THEYRE HERE NOONA IS HERE!HYEJIN AND HYEMIN TOO!!" Doyum and Hyemin locked eyes for a while before looking away. Hyejin ran up to the Starhill boys,"I knew i would see some of you!!" Seunghwan and Hyesung was practically glaring a bit at each other. "Hyesung unnie, you and Seunghwan oppa really have to do this everytime you see each other??" Hyemin finally said something and Hyesung looked away from Seunghwan.

"Fun and happy reunion aside (to some of us), we're here for a reason," Hyesung said. "Yes! We're your special mentors! So show us what you got!" Hyejin beamed. "Lets get this bread!" Jinsung said to the others. The girls monitored them and gave them comments after watching their performance. "For the part that was the dance break, Doyum you choreographed that right?" Hyesung asked and he nodded. "It was really good," Hyemin smiled at him. They exchanged smiles. 'She acknowledged me!' "Anyways, you guys worked hard! We'll help you go through everything but here! We brought refreshments!" Hyejin handed it to them. "Take care of yourselves and stay hydrated don't fall sick," Hyemin added, "We'll be with you guys till the mission date so do your best."