Part 3-Accept, Finally!

The first three mission has passsed and its been more long months since the girls had seen the boys too.
It was about time the new mission and the songs were issued out to the remaining Under Nineteen contestants. People had been eliminated and only the ones that had'nt were left. (lets assume i put the ppl tht i think would not be eliminated out&also some that i personally like and dont want them out😅)

Hyemin was on her computer checking her email inbox repeatedly. Hyejin and Hyesung was by her side peeking over her shoulder. The two girls and their group has finished their comeback promotions a while ago and were bored when Hyemin asked them to help her along with some arrangment and lyrics part for her song entry. They've been waiting for the results and had been checking in case so they do not miss anything.

"Man...Should we give up? Our competition is quite high, they may choose better ones😔" Hyejin said sighing. "Cheer up! We can always try again if they dont accept this one and theres always next mission?" Hyesung smiled trying to lighten the atmosphere. It was then the screen lit up: 'You Have One New Mail from MBC' "Hyemin! Did...did we do it? OR?" "Hurry and Open it!" the two of them were excited. Hyemin clicked on the new mail and opened thinking it may be a sorry letter but was greeted by 'CONGRATULATIONS!' these big words and she was shocked. They did it! The song was accepted and how overjoyed were they. The girls were invited to be special mentors too and that means they will likely get to see the guys again.Hyemin smiled to herself.

*U19*
Jinsung barges into Doyum's room. "DOYUMMMMMMMM! Did you hear?" He started screaming. "What? Stop it you're annoying..." Doyum half covered his ears because it hurts from Jinsung's screaming tho he was pretty much used to it. Byeonghee and Seunghwan just came back from the practice rooms and heard the loudness and went to see only to see Jinsung there. "Why're you so noisy" Seunghwan smacks Jinsung's head lightly. "HYUNG! I'll turn dumb! Anyways the next mission is going to be announced soon!!!" Jinsung rubbed his head but said excitedly afterwards. "Thats all the screaming is about??" Byeonghee faced palm. Doyum stared at his best friens not knowing what to say. Man he was loud over the new mission.

*time skip*
"I wonder who will be coming in for special mentors and what songs would be next..." Jinsung wondered aloud while walking with the other Starhill boys to the venue where all others will be gathered before the new mission is announced. Once they were all seated, the MC, Kim Sohyun came up the stage. "Be the next, who is your idol? Under Nineteen. Today we will announce your 4th mission!" Many whispers about what songs would be for the new mission spreaded across the venue. "This mission, songs have been composed and arranged specially for all of you. Many composers and songwriters have applied and the best few songs were chosen that had a concept with it along!Now lets introduce the songs!" All the guys' eyes were on the screen and they gave reaction when they saw or heard something they feel may suit them or they like the composer/songwriter.

"And this is the last song!" When the faces of the composers and songwriters showed, there was a commotion going on. "Isn't two of them from the uprising girl group Hey!Hye~?" Yoo Yongha who was sitting beside Seunghwan asked. The Starhill boys were shooked. "Yah...Doyum am I really seeing what I'm seeing?" Jinsung stuttered. Doyum could only nod. He was really startled too. Seeing that one person that he really wanted to see up there, his heart were giving flips. "Wait...WHY IS HYESUNG UP THERE?!" Seunghwan exclaimed. Byeonghee calmed his hyung down,"Lets keep quiet and watch."

*The video*
"Hello, this is HyeM;Cha Hyemin, some may know me as Hey!Hye~'s composer and songwriter." Hyemin started. "I am Min Hyesung, Hey!Hye~'s main vocal." "I'm Park Hyejin, the maknae! This is a song that the 3 of us has collaborated to make just for you guys!" Hyejin giggled. *Inserts the song+choreography* "And we are really honoured to be able to produce a song for your 4th mission! Can't wait to see who will be in our team!" Hyesung said lastly.

*Back to the U19 boys*
"So, have you all found a song that you felt suits you? Don't worry, the fans have voted who they think is best for the songs and you will go to the allocated rooms!!" Sohyun said and became to call the boys up to collect their songs. Jinsung was squirming in his seat. "Man! I wanna get Hyemin, Hyejin and Hyesung noona's song!PLEASEEEE!" Jinsung prayed hard. Doyum didn't show much interest and just laughed at his friend but deep down we all know what song he wanted :D
All the boys have got their songs and they've headed to their respective practice rooms.

Doyum was the last to enter and he saw that his team consist of Seunghwan, Yongha, Sangmin and Jinsung. "AYE! MY BEST FRIEND! 2002liners unite!!" Jinsung was being noisy again. "So any idea what's our song? I got a number only..." Yongha said. "I guess we'll find out," Seunghwan went over to the board and peeled off the sticker, revealing the song. Doyum did a somersult flip inside of himself when he saw the song. JACKPOT! Its the Starhill girls team's song. Jinsung was being so loud, Seunghwan literally hit his head as always. "Dude stop, you're gonna break Sangmin's ears!"

A/N: ive realized most of my parts were kinda short tried to make it long this time