Bumblebee: "You are my escape"

He has his voice.

Bad grammer.

"its gonna be fine Bee. Im just going to have some fun" "you are going whit that boy again. He is bad for you" "oh just shut up. And drive" me and Bee were haveing a little argument because i am going to a party whit my boyfriend. Bee is not so fond of him so we get into fights a lot.

He stoped infornt of my house and i get out picking my bag and putting it over my shoulder. Bee transformed himself into autobot and i turn around to look at him. "we talked ybout this Bee. I want to go to that party. Everyone will be there" "im not so sure about you going there. I dont think its safe" "why wouldnt it be? its going to be fine. Im going to have some fun with (boyfriends name) and you will be there to watch over me" he kneeled so he was on my eye level. His optics were shining such a pretty blue color. "that boy.....his not for you"

"Bee stop it. I really love him. His not bad for me" "HE IS. Why wont you listen to me?" he said getting desperet "why wont you listen to ME!? we have been togather before you even got on earth. Yes he has done some bad things but i still really like him. It took me s long to get him to even look at me. And when he finally did i was overjoyed when i got in a relationship whit him" i was getting so angry. Bee's optics went from angry to sad "he doenst care about you (Y/N). Listen to me. He has made you do really dangerous stuff. I had to save you everytime. You need to leave him" "NO!" he was taken back by that. He almost looked disapointed. I was frowning at him angry to why doesnt he see that i like my boyfriend.

"all you have to do is drive me there and back" i said my arms crossed "so you wont leave this guy no meter what i say?" "yes" he stood up "fine" and just like that he turned back in his car form which was yellow camero. I go back inside my house and up to my room. I could see him from my window outside on the sidewalk. I know he is angry whit me. But why should he even care? I love Bee but he worries to much. I got ready for the party. I put on red tight dress whit some black high heels. My hair was in ponytail and my makeup was full glam. I took my phone purse and got outside.

I locked the door of house and walk over to Bee. I got inside. He didnt say anything and niether did i. We drove a few streets and i listened to the radio. We arrived to a huge mansion that one of my frends threw a party at. When i parked everyone looked at my yellow camero. Before i got outside i wanted to talk tings out whit Bee. "listen Bee. I dont want you to be mad at me. Im going to be fine. If he hurts me in anyway i will leave him ok? you dont have to worry so much. Thanks tho" i run my hand over the wheel give it a little kiss and step outside. I close the door and make my way to the house.

"hey (Y/N) you arrived just on time. (guys name)  is about to lose" one of my friends said and there was a drinking game. Some guy and my boyfriend were playing. They were drunk and the other guy was about to barf. Im used to these kind of partys since i go to every. When the other guy lost my boyfriend made his way to me.

"hey theres my girl" he said wraping a hand around my waist. "hey" he handed me a glass of some liquid. "come on try it. Its for start" i smelt it and it smeled like strong alkohol. I glup it down quickly and make weird faces because of the taste. "that my girllll. Now lets PARTY!" and everyone cheered. We party and have fun dancing and drinking. I nedeed to get some fresh air so i go outside. I go behind a tree where there was a bench. I sit there. I could see Bee from here. He had a great look on the front of the house. When i relaxe myself i go back.

But at the entrence of the house was (boyfriends name). His back was turned to me so i could see who was infront of him.

"heyy (name)" i start to call him and when he turned around to look at me.

Infront to him was a girl.

And he had her lipstick all over his mouth. 

My smile went away and i didnt know what to do.

"(Y/N)" he call my name but i run from him to Bee. Before i could open the door he grab my hand. When he touched me i automaticlly slap him.

"do not touch me" again i was about to open the door "wait (Y/N)" he grab me by arms and turn me to look at him. Of course tears were streaming down my face. "STOP. just stop" i look at him dead in the eyes

"is this your form of fun? is this fun to you?! HUH? because for me it isnt. I was defending you of people who tough you were bad!! i was telling them that you are not and that you just want to have fun!! i LIED TO EVERYONE AND MYSELF!!! you have no idea how guilty i feel for not listeing to them!!! i loved you whit all my heart!! I loved you for so long and you broke my heart in three seconds!! FOR HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON!? maybe from THE START?!" he was taken back by my words and just stayed silent.

"dont come neer me ever again" i turn back to my car but he got infornt of me leaning on Bee "w-wait (Y/N) i know i was stupid but-" "do not touch my car" i said to him looking him back in the eyes. When i said that he got annyoed and just gave up on getting me back.

"oh you mean like this?" he start running his hands on the roof of the car. "or like this" he then leyed on the hood. I push him but he grab me by hands "let me go you sick basterd" i resist but he was stronger. He pushed me against him body. "come on (Y/N) forgive me"

"NO!" I yell and i heard some nosie. When i look to my right Bee transformed him self. I look up at him. I felt safer the moment i saw his blue optics. He looked down at us.

"let her go!" he grabed (name) by his jacket. "HOLY MOTHER!!" (name) yelled scared for his life. Bee looked at him as he was holding him. "you have badly hurt my human. For that there must be consequences" and whit that he throw him trough house window. "oh my god Bee we must run" Bee trasnformed  himself and we quickly drove off.

For a few minutes we didnt say anything. When i realized how i messed up tears started to stream down my face. "c-come on you can say 'i told you so' i deserve it" i wipe tears under my eyes. But he said nothing. We got up on the heel and he opened the door for me to go outside. I got ouside and he transformed him self. He kneeled down so i could look at his face properly

" i am so sorry Bee" i said and wraped my arms around his head. He picked me up in his hands. "you were right. Im so sorry" "its ok you dont have to apologize" i sit in his hands as he pulles away so he could look at me. I wipe my eyes. Mascara was probably all over my face.

"shoot my face is probably a mess" i laugh a little "you look stunning"  i laugh at his compliment "thank you Bee. You are the best" i say. He puts me down. I sit my knees close to my chest. Bee was sitting beside me. We didnt really talk. We were just looking at the city and how there were ambulence sounds going off. I chuckle a little and He look at me"

"whats so funny" "nothing i just hope i dont get in trouble" "im sorry" "you have nothing to apologize about" i look at him and smile.

"hey (Y/N) theres something i have to tell you" "what is it" "w-well this is going to sound really cliche b-but...i love you(Y/N)" my eyes weid a little

"love you too Bee" "no, not like that...." he shift a little. He played whit his fingers. "i love you..like....uhh i love you more then just friends..orr...a guardian" "o-ohh" i shift so my legs were streched out. For a minute there was silence and i could see Bee regreting saying anything. He was so nervous and sad.

"its fine" he look at me. That wasnt really an answer to his conffesion. I get up and walk over to him. I put my hands on his arm. " its okey Bee. I love you too. Very much" He grab me so i sat on his hand. I hug his head and give his cheek a little kiss. " id reather have you anyday then that douchbag"

"thank you (Y/N)"