Optimus: "our home"

I would do lemons but.....you know.....im not sure how it works.

I myself have to read some lemons first and....you know....do my reserch. (pleas dont comment how it works and give me lessons)

Thank you for your understanding.

Moving on.

.

.

.

.

" (Y/N) where are you?" Optimus ask me. I drive trough town to our hideout. "im on my way Optimus" "good we have...a situation" he said. I speed up to the desert. I drive in the cave as the door opens. I tranform myself and everyone was there. Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, Rachet and Optimus.

"whats the situation Optimus?" i ask and he moves away a little form me to see three children. The girl wave at me "hi there"

"children? great always wanted a sparkling" I look at Optimus and cross my arms. "what are they doing here?" "they saw us fight the decepticons so we brought them here" Arcee said. "i guess thats fine"

"(Y/N) it would seem the Megatron has come back" Optimus said "yeah and he is making an army" Rachet turned away from his computer " Army? doesnt he already have an army?" "the army of the dead" he correct himself  "zombie army!" the girl squeked i trun back to the children

" I didnt introduce myself did i? im (Y/N)" i said kneeling a little as they were on stairs "we know. Your Optimuss sparkamte right?" she said all happy and bubbley "you can say that" i said giving them a light smile "im Miko and this is Jack and Raf" "hello" Said Jack "hi" and Raf "nice to meet you" i turn back to the autobots "i think they will be just fine" "they will be. Bumblebee you are the guardian of Raf, Arcee of Jack and Bulkhead of Miko" "sweet" Miko said.

" wow wow what does this mean guardian?" Jack said waving his hands in front of his face "it means they must be by your side" Optimus said "and protect you ofcourse" i finish his sentece and cross my arms. "so what about Megatron?" "well we cant do much now since we dont know how exactly he wants to bring back the dead" Rachet said turning back to his computer typing something. "so no fighting for now?" i put my hands on my hips "no" "ok. Im going for a ride" i walk to the door "you going?" i ask looking at Optimus "you could use a little break" Rachet said to Optimus and he nod and smile at him. We transform and make our way down the tunel.

We drive down the road side by side "you really could use a break. All you do is fight, think and lead. It so much work" "Its my job as the leader. i have to make sure everyone is protected" "i know i know. And in all that mess we brought children" "it was and unfortune event but they could be usefull" we drive up to a mountin and roll out. "dont you already have that guy in the goverment?" i was behind him as he walk infornt of me. I cross my arms. This wasnt anything unsual. It was our rutin.

"yes but he cant be whit us full time. And the young Rafael knows how to use computer" he turn to look at me. He reaches his hand out for me to take. I role my optics a little and give him a smile as i take his hand. "just dont get them in danger" i said sitting down on ground my legs swinging down the cliff. "i will try my best" he said. We sit side by side in silence. Moments like this are the ones i cerish the most because who know when will the last one be. I let out a little sigh and bring my knees to my chest.

"is something bothering you?" Optimus ask me "no its just that...I want to go home. Everything was so perfect there. How did it all go wrong?" he look back at the sky "the rise of desepticons brought us damage and war. If we want to go back to our planet our home we must win this war" i smirk and look at him "you know. I feel like this planet will become out home in the end" "what makes you think that?" "i dont know. Its just a feeling in my gut"

There was a slience where i could feel him looking at me. But suddenly i felt his hand go around my waist and when i look at him he pick me up and put me in his lap. "do i waight anything to you?" "no nothing" i laugh and put my head on his chest just relaxing. He hug me tight which gave me comfort. I close my optics and rest. I dont know for how long but i was awaken by Optimus. When i opened my eyes it was dark already. "(Y/N) maybe whe should go back to the base" he said. I strech my arms and lean back at him. "are you listening?" "no" i hug him not wanting to let go. " (Y/N) lets go to the base" he got up picking me up too. I open my optics and he put me down on the ground. "alright lets go" i said and transform and drive Optimus behind me.

When be got back children were still there. Everyone looked at us but soon got back to work. " hey (Y/N) come here for a sec" the girl Miko call out for me from the couch "what is it? Is something wrong?" "no just wanted to have a girl talk" " isint it to late? should you go to shcool tomorrow?" i ask "you sound just like a mom" i rise my eyebrow at that "i just dont want you be tired tomorrow. A lot has happened today" "yep definetly a mom" the boy Jack said. "how old are you (Y/N)?" Raf ask me. I look at him. "around as old as Optimus and Rachet. Maybe younger"

"cool. About that girl talk (Y/N)" Miko was presistant. "you want to ask me anything ells?" "YES!! i have a bunch of quastions. Since you are Optimuss sparkmate you must know everything about him right?!!" "umm..." "so how did you meet? did you live together before? How was your first kiss?!" she was trowing quastions at me. She was a teenage girl after all. Of course she is interested in realationsips "alright thats enough. You three go home" i said turning away " awww come one. I will get you to answer me" she said loud so i could hear her " maybe you should try one quation at a time" Raf said to her. "what do you think about her Jack?" "i think shes cool"

I walk down the hallway. I stop at the door of Optimuses room. I knock and he opens. "oh (Y/N)" he said and i make my way inside. He closes the door "do you need something?" "what cant i get my good night kiss?" i ask sitting on his desk. He huffs out whit a soft smile "ofcourse" he makes his way to the desk and grabs my cheekplates. I close my optics waiting for his dermas to touch mine. And they did. It was nothing passionet. Just a sweet kiss. "is it just the kiss you came for?" he ask his hand still on my cheeks. I smile at him "for now" i jump of the table and go to the door. "good night Optimus" i said peeking behind the door at him. He walks to the door and hold the dorrknob and i walk down the halway "good night (Y/N)" he looked me walk

"cant wait to have our own sparkling"

I can do part two if you ask for it. I can do part two of anything if i know what to write.

Thank you for your attantion

luv you <3