Optimus: "look at me"

You are a girl.

I was in prison. Or the more formal word school. I had to be here for one more hour before my ride come to pick me up. Raf and Jack already escaped and Miko had to stay for detention. I went  other school though. Because im older. I already go to colleg. In my twentis.  I had to stay for fraging music lessons. Like. The teacher basiclly just sign me up for sigging comeptition. I didnt want to go. I dont have balls for that and the last time i went in singging school was when i was six.

"come on (Y/N) one more time higher" the teacher said. "iiiiii dont wanna do thisssss" i sad to my friend in singing voice and she just chuckle at me "come on (Y/N) just a little more and then we can go home" "i guess your right. But why the hardest song? why not something like. I dont know. Maybe EASIER song?!" i said to my teacher "we want to win (YN). I am sure you want to. Now come on. One more time"

"ok here we go"

" one two three, one two three drink, one two three, one two three drink Throw them back till i lose count

IIIII'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier

IIIII'm gonna live like tomorrow doesnt exist Like it doesnt exist" uhh wow i hit the high note

"holy i got the high note!" i was suprised at myself "see (Y/N) when you put your while soul in it. You can do some incredible stuff. I didnt want to weast a pretty voice" "yes thank you. Can i go no i am running like really late. I will come to the next lesson tough"

"sure go right ahead" and whit that i run off leaving. I go outside the school to see a blue truck whit red flames. AH my ride. "wait (Y/N)!" i turn around before running off to Optimus. "what is it?" "is your boyfriend in that truck?"

"no why would you think that?" "well its just that almost everyday he comes for you to pick you up so i tought" "nono (name) its just a friend of mine. He doesnt want for me to go alone thats all"

"ohh then i guess i will see you tomorrow" "yes see you" and whit that i run to Optimus door opening for me and i jump right in. "good evening miss (Y/N)" uhh how i got the chills when he called me miss. I did not minde it one bit. "good my guardien" i said putting belt around me.

"how has your day been?" he ask me starting to drive. "it was pretty good. I hit the high note just now." i said crossing my arms feeling good about my self "im very proud (Y/N)" "aww thanks O.P" this was nothing unsusual for us. We would constantly give each other compliments. I dont know how Optimus took it but i held it close to my heart. I think for him its just joking around even tough it doesnt suit him.

"how was your day?" "We have been abel to stop the Desepticons from tainking anymore energon. It would seem that Megatron is trying to turn it in what you call dark energon" "oh...well thats messed up. But you are gonna stop it wont you?" i ask looking at a little screen in between as it falshs "i am hoping we do" "i know you can. Your team could win at anything as long as they have you as a leader. Literlly" His engeein rumble a little and a sit tighnet a little around me. "thank you for the compliment miss (Y/N). I am flaterd" there it is again. A tingle felling runing down my spine. 'oh my god just merry me you perfect man'

We got to the base and i got outside. There was Jack and Raf and Miko just chillin on the couch. Ratchet was working on something and Bulkhead and Bumblebee played whit the ball. Bee trew the ball but Optimus got in the way of the ball. He of course quickly reacted and got the ball to stop in his hands before hitting his face. Bee made squeeke nosises probably apologizing.

Transformers x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara