1- new school

(jungkooks pov)

(at school)

I stood in front of the school entrances with my backpack over one shoulder as I observed the schools design, I walked inside with a blank mind, not knowing what to do I went to my locker 3605. to my surprise, I was quiet with no others in the halls. I opened my locker putting away my bag and sorting other this in it. I heard another locker open, I looked around when I saw a girl silently putting her stuff away. 'i wonder why she's here so early' i shrugged it off going back to my stuff. I finished a few minutes later, there was still not many people but a few had passed me in the hall. I closed my locker not knowing what to do since the bell hasn't rung yet. I stood there for a few minutes, I saw the girl was still at her locker so I walked over to ask. she had her books in her arms neatly putting them away. "hey" she looked up to me "um I'm new here do you know where we hang before the bell?"

she shocks her head, "oh ok" I walked downstairs to the lunch room where there were more people, I sat down for a few minutes till the bell rang and more students appeared. I walked through the halls of people quickly putting away their stuff and running to there class, I saw the same girl in the hall, her fragile body getting shoved around as she tried to stay upright. it was a sad sight to me for some reason, her shy expression, body hidden behind her long sleeves. I looked down at the paper in my hand and read the room number I walked in the class that the same girl walked in too. everyone seemed to be picking seats at random so I just took the first seat I saw. More students pilled in as class started.

"Good morning class, " the teacher said in a chipper voice, "we have a new student joining us today" she made a hand jester to me to come up. I stood in front of the class "this is jeon jungkook, " I waved not exactly knowing what else to do. "Y/n, can you show him around the school for his first day" once again it was the girl she lightly hummed nodding her head as she got up, we stepped outside the room. It was wired till I broke the silents.

"Uh, hi I'm jungkook" she nodded her head, "u-um, do which way do you want to g-go?" Her voice was very quiet more than shy, voice cracky as if she hadn't talked at all yet. Normal, it was only the start of the school day. "Anyways fine, " I replied. "O-ok" she led first as she would quietly say the names of the classrooms and nothing more I tried to make small talk but not to any avail. Her voice didn't seem to get any better as I grew concerned. "Hey, is your throat hurting you?" "Uh no, why" wow that was the first question she asked ME. "Oh, it's just really raspy and low" "uh-sorry, it's just like that" "your shy I'm guessing?" She slowly nodded "I-i guess so"

She brought me back to class to gather my stuff before the bell rang. "Hey, thanks for showing me around." She nodded her head, "well hope to see you around." She nodded her head once again, it wasn't in a cold way but a shy one.

(Skip to lunch)

The bell rang for lunch as students ran down the stairs if not jumping down them, I looked around for a place to sit as my eye locked on the only familiar face, I walked up to...uh I think her name was y/n, no one was sat around her so I guess she was waiting on her friend. Her eyes caught my shadow above her and looked up. "Hi, is it ok if I sit with you, you're the only one I know here, but I mean its fine if-" she nodded her head "oh thanks..." I took a seat next to her, her arms in between her legs holding on the seat, as she tried to not make eye contact with me as it felt like the whole world was quiet around us, "so, why are you so quiet?"

[ sorry this isn't really exciting, but its only the first chapter. I hope you'll stay around for more tho. Follow my Instagram @ tah_namjoon for updates and sneak peeks💜💜💜💜 ]