10-dont leave

Jungkook pov

"Are you leaving me?" He asked painfully, "i really don't want to, y/n" we both were sobbing in each other's arms "if you leave, will i have to go back..." She said her voice was breaking. "No, ill make sure that won't, i promise" we cried more until we both passed out on the couch but i woke up. Y/n was on my chest, her face stained with tears and her hand gripped my shirt. I pulled out my phone and rang my mom, "don't worry, i won't let anything happen to you" i whispers before my mom picked up "hey mom?" I said my heart already racing "mom, i want to stay in Seoul..." I knew things were going to be bad by the puas on the other side "you what?" She said knowing exactly what i said. "Mom, please, I'm really happy here. I've made great friends, I've met someone really really special...please"

She let out a sigh "mom, please...please" i felt tears coming to my eyes as i held y/n closer to me. "Ok... Ok, at least let me find you a different house in that same area, that was really just for you're a short stay. So for a short time come back to stay with us while we find you a different house" "thank you, mom, i can't wait for you to meet my girlfriend" "i can't either, it's late, bye son. I love you" "love you too mom". I hung up and tightly hugged y/n which caused her to wake up, " jungkook?" She said sleepily "we won't have to leave each other, my mom said she'll move us to a different house together. And you get to meet her to"

She smiled then tightly hugged me back, "i can't wait" she whispered "me too, now nothing can separate us" i smiled placing a kiss on her head. "Now let's go pack, we have to be at the train station by 7" she smiled running to our room packing our things in a suitcase and backpack. When we finished she grabbed my hand as we headed out the door, "this is our last goodbye, to all that's happened" she smiled at my words as we began to walk and soon out of the neighborhood and into the city with beautiful lights as we looked up at the sky as we walked.

We soon got to the train station and took a set on a bench, "ready forever life together?" She nodded her head and placed it on my shoulder resting her eyes as we waited. I looked over at her peaceful expression, i can't believe such a life as hell has turned into such Bliss, bliss with only me and her, her and me.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.[thank you, for reading and i jhoped you like the ending if you want to keep up with my next stories and imagines you can follow my Instagram @ tah_namjoon thank you all for reading 💜💜💜💜]