7- jumped

(jungkooks pov)

i woke to the loud beeping of my alarm clock, i reached over to hit the clock but stopped seeing y/n snuggled in my chest. She looked so cute. He eyes fluttered open seeing me laying next to her "sorry i-i didn't mean to" j went to leave but she didn't let go of my shirt "n-no, stay" she said in a raspy voice. "Aww you two are so cute" i jumped seeing jimin and tae standing in my room "what the fuck are you doing in my house?!" I yelled.

"The door was unlocked so we invited ourselves in" taehyung smiled, "get the hell out!" I yelled throwing a pillow at them, "ok ok, chill we'll wait in the living room" "no get out of my house" they chuckled before leaving. "Sorry y/n let's get ready" i pulled off the covers getting up "you can get ready first ok?" She nodded her head.

I walked into the living room and locked the front door making sure they wouldn't be joining us again, I went to the kitchen making breakfast. After I finished I set it on the table and opened my phone seeing jimin had updated his Snapchat.

My blood boils and I hit my fist on the table then heard a small gasp behind me, I turned around seeing y/n covering her mouth, I stood up pushing the chair behind me which made her move away

My blood boils and I hit my fist on the table then heard a small gasp behind me, I turned around seeing y/n covering her mouth, I stood up pushing the chair behind me which made her move away. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" she didn't know what to do as she didn't move away but didn't come closer, "I'm sorry, come here" I held my arms out. She moved closer a little and I wrapped my arms around her softly.

I held her for a while before sitting her at the table, she ate breakfast. And we soon left for school. When we got there I helped her into our first class then said goodbye for the rest of the day.

(Time skip after school)
(Y/ns pov)

After class, a group of two girls and three boys came up to me. One of the girls started to hit me as the other boys smirked I got away for a split second, they started to chase me down the stairs tears were blurring my vision.  I ran out of the school. I saw Jungkook and ran towards him "Jungkook-ah!" He looked my way and cot me in his arms the group stopped in front of us and looked a Jungkook he held me in his chest as he glared at the group "what the fuck are you doing?!" He yelled at the group. My eyes were closed and I buried my self more into him, When I heard the group walk off I opened my eyes a bit, "y/n what happened??" He asked worried eyes, "I-i don't know, ... They h-hurt me..." I said holding his shirt, he let out a sigh "I'm sorry, I'll walk you out next time"

(Pov Jungkook)

I led her inside to get her bag from her locker, I hated seeing her like this I thought it would stop when I took her away and into my home but nowhere. It worried me that if stuff like what happened to her back there happened again she would go mute again, she was finally talking more even if that didn't seem like a lot, to be honest, I didn't believe it was her because how loud and clear she yelled my name. She grabbed her bag and we headed back outside, she held onto my shirt as we walked but I took her hand off and held it in mine. "Y/n"

She looked up at me "I don't want you to feel scared anymore. I'll always be here for you to keep you safe and help you. No matter where you ill come to your rescue" y/n didn't say anything but her eyes were glowing and sparkling. I smiled as her grip on my hand let loss now just hanging in mine.

.
.
.
.
(My God I'm bad at updates, I have something big coming up and the end is unfortunately coming)