3-save her

(Jungkooks pov)

I waited patiently as 6 rolled around but there was still no sign of y/n she didn't call. Maybe she's just late, I waited for some time it was now 6:30. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up, I know where she lived so I might as well go see if she's ok, I walked down the street and saw a car pull out of the driveway I couldn't see y/n in the car so I figured she was still inside. I knocked on the door waiting for a few seconds but didn't get a reply, I twisted the door nob just to see if it was open. I slowly opened the door it was dead silent, "y/n?"

I knew it was wrong to walk into someone's house uninvited but I mean...what ever. I saw her parents leave and I knew she didn't have any siblings. I walked around the house calling y/ns names a couple of times an I looked inside each room, none of them looked fit for a bedroom, I closed a door once again letting out a sigh. I looked across the dark hall as that was the only room I hadn't checked I did the same as the others slowly opening the door when I got a bad gut feeling. I was right. My eyes meet with y/ns blooded and bruised body laying on a bed. The room was dark but I could clearly see y/n, it was haunting.

(Kinda graphic )

Deep cuts in her arms and dark bruises on her body, and a shock collar around her neck.

I ran next to her, her eyes slowly and weakly opened as she flinched back. letting a small yelp of pain, "it's ok it's just me, jungkook" she closed her eyes once again letting her body go numb. I unwrapped the collar from around her neck then threw it across the room, she was bleeding out. I ran down the hall and rummaged through the cabinets until I found some ban-ads then running back to the room.

I wrapped most of her big wounds as she fainted from blood loss I guess. I would finish wrapping her wounds at my house, I spotted her bag and threw it around my shoulder. There was no way I would let her continue to live here. I'll buy her new clothes and other things she would need. I crochet down next to her 'bed' side "y/n, can you hear me?... I'm gonna take you away from this" I slowly whisper. Then picked her up, she was so light and cold. She started to shake in my arms, it's probably the sadist thing someone could ever see, I hope I'll be able to get her back to normal, I hope she'll be able to trust me.

(at his house)

I didn't have a guest room so I lightly laid her down on my bed before going to get some first-aid stuff, I sat by her side as I bandaged all her cuts and rewrapped her blooded band-aids replacing them with clean ones. I placed the covers over her and left the room. I can go get some clothes in the meantime. I had a feeling that if she got up she wouldn't leave or do anything but I thought I leave a little note, I grabbed a sticky note and placed it on the dresser next to the bed 'im going out for a while, be back soon- kookie :)' i looked to my side and moved the loose strands of hair from her face before leaving.

(after going to the mall)

I sat the bags of clothes and other things she would need on the table and went back to check to see if she had woken up, I opened the door seeing y/n just sitting up and slowly rubbing her eyes "hey," she looked around trying to find my voice, "uh...how are you doing?do you feel better?" I sat on her bedside as she moved back. she stayed silent looking down at her wrapped arms and the room "i-i got food are you hungry?" she nodded her head "ok ill be right back" I left the room grabbing some food and making what I knew y/n would normally eat at lunch. and brought it back to my room, I opened the door and saw y/n looking at her fully wrapped legs and arms.  "do you want me to cheek them?? are they bothering you?" she shook her head as I handed her the plate. I sat on the bed "um... d-did they do that to you?" she slowly nodded her head
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

(I hope you like it so far 💜💜)