2- want to know more

(Jungkook pov)
(Lunch)

"So, why are you so quiet?" She turned to me, "uh, i-i don't know..." So her voice is naturally like this? " where are your other friends?" I ask seeing that everyone had looked to be in their seats. She just shrugged, it was mostly silent and any small talk we did have was either me asking questions and she gives short replies or just nodding her head to what I say. The bell rang as students quickly got up rushing down the halls, I got up gathering my things when I heard a small whimper followed by books falling. I looked down and saw y/n on the floor as she slowly tried to get up. I bent down in front of her holding out my hand but she backed away from my touch, she got up and dusted her clothes, I picked up her stuff handing it to her as she took it with shaky hands. she quickly thanked me before walking away.

( after school )

I went back to my locker grabbing my backpack and swinging it over my shoulder, I exited the school seeing students leaving in different ways as I began to walk house were I lived alone, I was walking down the street when a car went speeding by making me draught my head to the other side, I noticed y/n was walking on the other side of the street. I kept my eye on her as I walked to my house watching her stop and enter hers, she didn't live that far from me. I kept walking until I reached my house unlocking the door as I walked in and collapsed on the couch.

( 2 months later)

I've gotten used to the new school, and the kids, I still don't have that many friends only a boy named taehyung and y/n. I haven't learned much about y/n only that she lived with her parents not much else, I guess I'm one if not only friend, tae was more outgoing so I didn't introduce him to y/n since she was so quiet and shy. I grabbed my bag heading to school as I saw y/n on the other side walking to school also.

(Class time )

I entered class sitting next to y/n as normal as the teacher wrote on the board, "ok." The teacher said grabbing the others attention, "for the next few days you will have partner work, you won't be able to work on this in class so you'll have to find your way around that. It's due on Monday of next week." She went on about the project then stepped aside to let the students see their partners name on the board.

My eyes scroll down the board finding my name they/ns next to it, I look down giving y/n a small smile. The bell suddenly rang and the students that were in a clump at the board ran to there stuff, harshly bumping into other students, I could hear y/ns small whimper as she tried to stay upright, but failed. I grabbed her arm before she could hit the ground pulling her to my chest. I let her go after the others had run by, she held her arm rubbing it.

"Did I hurt your arm? I'm sorry, let me -" I tried to take hold of her arm once again to roll pull the sleeves but she yanked away. "Sorry, " "it's fine you didn't hurt me," she said grabbing her surf as I did the same, I walked down the hall putting my stuff away with a slit feeling of guilt for hurting her. I went to the lunch room and took my seat. "Hey, would you like to come to my house to work on the project?" She nodded "is 6 ok?" She nodded once more. I gave her my address and number just in case plans changed.

(After school)

I walked home, kinda excited for y/n to come over. But for some reason, the memory of me hurting her arm wouldn't leave my mind I know it sounds wired but swear I could have seen black, blue and red on her sleeve. I hope that wasn't from me.

( I'm sorry not much has happened yet but I promise something very big is gonna happen in the next chapter 💜💜)