chapter 11

Lily's POV

i woke up and remembered what happened yesterday.

Spied on Ralph. Kissed a stranger. Ralph punched me.

I touched my cheek and it stinged like a bee.

I told him i love him. And i-i-

"morning" someone said next to me, and it wasn't Leo. It was Ralph.

"morning" i told him, "we didn't do anything, right?"

"no, we're teenagers." He said.

"Ralph?" I asked.

"yes?"

"can we keep this a secret?" I asked.

"about what?"

"about me and you" i responded.

"sure" he responded.

"we have to go to school" i stood up and headed to Leo's room to grab my clothes.

(time jump)

It was lunchtime and i sat with Ralph. "so why do you have a bruise on your cheek?" Leo asked.

"it's so big! It's like a punch, dude." Mikey said.

"is it that bad?" I asked.

"yes" Mikey said, and everybody glared at him.

"anywho, what happened?" April asked.

I didn't want them to know but Ralph spoke for me, "i accidentally punched her" he said looking at the floor.

Leo got up and grabbed Ralph by the collar. "you did what?!" Leo said angrily.

"let go of me!" Ralph got out of Leo's grasp and punched him in the nose. Leo punched him back, and with that the whole lunchroom surrounded Ralph and Leo.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Everyone yelled, especially Mikey.

I grabbed Mikey's ear, "get over here" i said dragging him to April and Casey.

I walked in the middle of the fight, and saw that Ralph was on top of Leo and Ralph was punching him. "STOP!" I yelled. But Ralph didn't stop. "RALPH PLEASE!" Tears were streaming down my face, "PLEASE HE'S YOUR BROTHER!" I yelled.

Ralph stopped and looked at Leo. Leo had a bloody nose and had blood coming out of his mouth. He stood up and walked out of the lunchroom.

I ran to Leo, "Leo!" I said running to him. "Leo! please tell me your okay!"

"I'm okay" he whispered, he got up and fell back down.

"we have to take you to the nurse" i said tears streaming down my face.

"Nah, I'm fine" he said.

"please Leo" i said while i pulled him up and put his arm around me.

"fine"

We headed to the nurse. The nurse, Mrs. Meyer, stitched his cuts and cleaned his blood off, "who did this?" She asked.

i looked at Leo waiting for him to answer, "i tripped over the stairs and fell face first."

"are you sure?" She asked.

"yes"

(time jump)

i had Leo's arm around me. We entered the lair. i walked Leo to his room and layed him down on his bed.

"Lily?" He said.

"yes?"

"thanks for helping me" he grabbed my hand and i didn't move it.

"no need to mention it" i responded.

"I'm not kidding" he said.

"and i wasn't either" i responded. "if you need anything I'll be in the living room."

I stood up and went to the living room. I saw Mikey lying down on the couch, Donnie doing his homework, and Ralph wasn't there.

"hey! where's Ralph?" I asked.

"patrolling" Donnie responded, not making eye contact.

"Lily do you want to play Capcom vs Marvel 3? please" he said while making his puppy eyes.

"fine, but be prepared to lose." I said.
============================================
So sorry for not updating. Today was my first day at middle school and it was chaos!

I don't know if i can update twice a week anymore. So I'm sorry, but i will try. So question of the day is....

Who should Lily fall in love with Ralph or Leo?

Thanks for reading!

Comment, vote, and follow.

Smooches!  :-)