chapter 12

Lily's POV

The fight happened a couple of days ago. Splinter was angry to Ralph.

But anywho.... The turtles are turtles again! Yay!

i walked to the lab and saw Donnie doing a new invention. "hey Donnie!" I said.

"hey!" He said looking at me.

"Donnie can you tell me a little bit about Leo, and Ralph?" I asked shyly.

"sure!" He said standing up and walking back and forth. "Leo is brave, a leader, kind, generous, well the total opposite of Ralph. Ralph is a hot-tempered guy, anger issues. but he has a soft side, a caring side"

"okay!" I ran to the living room and sat on the couch.

Ralph came out of nowhere and sat next to me. "hello!" I said happily. But he didn't respond. "Ralph?" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"i need some time alone" he said removing my hand from his shoulder.

"come on, you can talk to me" i said putting my hand on his shoulder, again.

"I SAID I NEED SOME TIME ALONE!" He yelled. I removed my hand from him.

"FINE!" I got up and walked 2 steps, but then Ralph grabbed my wrist.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE POLITELY, OR WHAT!?" he yelled.

"YOU SHOULD LEARN SOME RESPECT!" i yelled back, and got out of his grasp.

"GO WITH YOUR STUPID BOYFRIEND, LAME-O-NARDO." he said, "SINCE YOU TWO ARE WEAK!"

"ONE! DON'T MENTION LEO IN THIS! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! TWO! DON'T CALL US WEAK!" i yelled. "WHY ARE YOU ANGRY!?"

"CAUSE LEO IS STEALING YOU AWAY FROM ME!" he covered his mouth.

i was shocked, "what is that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"nothing" he said and probably left patrolling.

I sat down, thinking of what he just said.

"hey Lily!" Leo whispered

"hey" i whispered.

"you don't sound happy" he said, "are you okay?"

"I'm okay" i responded with a fake smile, "you want to go patrolling?" I asked.

"sure" he responded and we walked out of the lair.

We were jumping rooftops again and again. I saw purple dragons trying to steal from... KALEY!

I jumped away from Leo, "where are you going!?" Leo said.

I ignored him and ran to the purple dragons. "get away from her." I said to them.

"attack her! Shredder wants her!" Fong said. All of the purple dragons ran to me.

I knocked out 3 with 5 punches. I back flipped and landed on 1 of them. 1 more to go. I kicked Fong in his chest and punched him on his nose.

I ran up to Kaley, "are you okay?"

"i am, what about you?" She asked.

"yes"

"were not finished with you!" Fong said. I looked to him and he was standing up.

"you and what army?" I said.

i felt something hit me on my head. "Me and Kaley." He said, before i passed out.
============================================ sorry, short chapter.  :-(

But... Question of the day is-

Who do you want Lily to fall in love with?

Same question, i know. But comment, vote, and follow. Thanks for reading.

Smooches!