chapter 24

Lily's POV

I was heading to my room so i can have a peaceful and relaxing sleep, until i felt someone grab my wrist.

I looked behind me and it was Raph. "Who turned you into a mutant?" He asked.

"I was born like that" i responded. I took my wrist back.

"You were?" He said with a confused face, "but all this time you were a human."

"Follow me" i walked him to my room and grabbed the blue necklace. "This necklace made me look like a human."

"But how were born like a mutant?"

"My mom was experimented while she was pregnant."

"Okay... um... Good night" He said while leaving the room and he closed the door.

I layed down on my bed and slept and peaceful and relaxing night.

(Next morning)

I woke up with the smell of pancakes and eggs. I got up from my bed, went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Once i was finished taking a shower, i put on my clothes and i grabbed my necklace.

Should i wear it?

I looked at myself in the mirror then at the necklace, no.

I put the necklace back down and headed out of my room.

"Morning guys." I said to the turtles.

"Morning" they all responded.

I walked up to Leo and kissed his nose. He smirked, that gorgeous smirk, that smirk that would make any girl fall for him.

"Lily, i need to talk to you, outside." Leo said.

"Okay." I replied, "but for now.... BREAKFAST!" i walked inside the kitchen and Mikey had 7 plates on the table with 2 pancakes on each.

"Wow Mikey." I said, "it looks so delicious."

"Well grab a plate." Mikey said.

I grabbed a plate and a fork, poured some syrup on my pancakes and tasted the pancakes.

Just one bite and i felt like i was going to heaven. It tasted so delicious, i can't describe it.

"Delicious?" Mikey asked. I nodded my head in response.

"Mikey! You're the best cooker ever!" I said.

"Thanks"

I grabbed my plate and put it in the sink. "Thanks Mikey"

"Your welcome dudette" Mikey yelled while i ran outside.

I spotted Leo sitting down on the grass, "hey Leo" i said, sitting down next to him.

"Hey" He responded, "Lily? Do you have anymore secrets we don't know about?"

"You're right Leo. I haven't been honest to you guys. But, no. I don't have anymore secrets." I responded.

"Good." Leo said. "I love you Lily."

I smiled at him and cuddled next to him, "i love you too, Leo"

We say there for a moment watching squirrels pass by, the wind blowing on us, Until a purple, triangle portal appeared in front of us.

"AH!" i yelled.

"GUYS!" Leo yelled. Donnie, Mikey, Raph, April, and Casey appeared next to us in their fighting stance.

A bunch of Krang bots started appearing from the portal and started shooting at us. All of us started attacking.

I took out my Tessen and started cutting some Krang heads.

A Krang got shot my Tessen, and my Tessen flew out of my hand. I saw a Krang gun and took it.

I messed with the gun and knew which button did what.

I used the gun to shoot Krang bots, but the more we killed the Krang bots, the more they appeared.

We all hid inside the barn house. "How do we stop them?" April asked.

"I don't know" Leo responded.

"How 'bout somebody goes inside and shuts down the portal from the inside." Mikey suggested.

We all looked at Mikey, amazed at what he just said. "Mikey, you said something smart." Raph said.

"I know" Mikey responded.

"It's a great idea." Leo said, "I'll go. Raph, take care of our brothers. Donnie, stay like a genius. Mikey, don't change. April, be happy. Casey, make April happy. And Lily, i love you."

Leo ran out of the barn and He started running straight to the portal.

I didn't want this to happen. Mikey, Raph, and Donnie won't have their brother. I ran out of the barn, ignoring everybody yelling my name.

Leo was about to enter the portal but i pushed him. "Don't go Leo." I said.

"What are you doing?!" Leo asked.

"I love you Leo" i threw my Tessen at him so he could be distracted. I jumped into the portal and pressed random buttons until the portal closed.

Bye, Leo. I'll miss you.

Leo's POV

We all fought every single Krang bot until there was no more.

"She's.... gone." I whispered.

I felt a pat on my back, "no, Lily is not gone. She's okay, bro. She is the very good at defending herself. She'll be okay." Mikey said.

"She's be back, Leo." April added.

"We'll find her" Casey entered the conversation.

"We promise" Raph added.

I love you Lily.

The end.
========================================================================so book one is finished there will be a next book. I'll tell you when the next book is up.

So did you guys like it? Please tell me. It would mean a lot to me.

Comment, vote, and follow.

Smooches!