Morning

Adelaide p.o.v.
I woke up with Clarice's foot in my face and her head in my chest. I tried to push her away but I fell off the bed.
"Aw" I rubbed the back of my head and heard Clarice laughing.
"Are you okay" she finished laughing and wiped a tear from her eye.
"It wasn't funny" I grumbled and walked into the bathroom.  But before I went inside I heard Clarice say " It kinda was ". I step into the shower and cold water hit me.
"Ahh, Oh my god so cold". I stepped away from the water and waited till it warmed up. After my lovely shower I wrapped my self in a towel brushed my teeth. I stepped outside the bathroom and walked back inside the bedroom but Clarice wasn't there. I took my bag and went back to the bathroom and got dressed in a black T-shirt and a grey skinny jeans. I walked back out and saw Clarice sitting on the bed. It looked like she already showered because she was wearing fresh clothes.
"Hey, shouldn't we get going". I walked over to her.
"Ade let's skip school today" She suggested excitedly.
"Huh, No way your not getting me to skip school". I shook my head at crossed my arms over my chest.
"Come on it'll be fun, Axel and Andrew already agreed".
"NO! what are the teachers gonna think when we don't show up to school today"  I said.
"Who cares" She gets down on her knees and beg.
Please! pretty! pretty! pretty! please.
I sigh and smile at her, "Fine".
"Yay, Oh and please don't be weird when you see Axel or Andrew".
"Why would I be weird? " I ask.
"Well you guys almost slept together and Andrew kissed you".
" How did you know about that " I inquired.
"Axel told me and I saw Andrew kiss you I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship".
"Nothing could ruin our friendship and Andrew and I have no feelings for each other and neither does Axel we're just friends" I explain.
"Good". We said our goodbyes to William and went to Clarice's car it was a white texus. We drove near into the woods when Clarice pulled over.
" We're meeting them here" I ask and Clarice got out the car.
"Yeah so come on" I opened my door and followed behind her. The woods look so creepy and lonely.
"Are you sure we're suppose to meet them here" My phone rings and I look at the ID caller to see its my mom.
Shit what am I gonna say to her.
"Don't answer it" Clarice whispered. I hung up the call and turned my phone off. " Boo" I screamed and turned around to see Axel and Andrew laughing at me.
"That was not funny you scared me" I place my hand on my racing heart. They almost gave me a heart attack.
"You should have seen your face" Andrew said between laughs "Ahhhhh" He mimicked.
"I do not sound like that" I pouted and crossed my arms.
"You kinda do" Axel laughed. Before I could give a response his phone started ringing. He looked at the ID caller then me.
"Ade why is your dad calling me" He ask.
"I don't know, answer it" I pointed to his phone.
"What! What am I gonna say to him" He whisper yelled.
"Just answer bro" Andrew said.
Axel answered the phone:

Axel p.o.v.
Adelaide dad called me and I don't know why.
Axel - "Hello"
Ade's dad - "Hello Axel"
Axel - "Is there something wrong"
Ade's dad - "Yes, Ade's teacher called and said she's not at school, do you know where she is".
Axel - "No I don't".
Ade's dad - "Do not lie to me Axel she's not safe out by herself, hunters are looking for her".
Axel - "She's with me".
Ade's dad - " Okay bring her home"
Axel - "Okay were coming".
After I hung the phone up I turned to Ade.
"What did he say" she ask.
"We have to go".
"Come on Ade" Andrew takes her hands and pull her away. We get into Clarice's car. Adelaide and I sit in the back and Clarice and Andrew sit in the front.
"Ade I'm sorry about what happened" I said gaining her attention.
"Its okay let's just forget about it and move on" She smiled at me.
"Great" I smiled back. I didn't really want to forget about it because I like her and what happened was not a mistake I wanted it to go on and I wanted it continue.
After Clarice reached her house Andrew and I told her to go home and we'll make sure Ade doesn't get in trouble. We opened her front door and instantly she was surrounded by her sisters.