Hurts

We haven't fully started calling Justin Aden yet so we'll stick with Justin for now.

Justin p.o.v.
I woke up with sunshine shining on my skin and a small hand on my face. I don't have to look to tell you its Ade my twin sister. I like saying that.

* Knock Knock *

"Who is it?" I ask .
"Its me your father" Dad replied. Hm your calling yourself father already we'll see about that.

"Come in" I replied getting up out of bed.
"Good morning son" Dad said coming into the room.
"Good morning uncle Alexander" I said teasingly. I won't call him dad so easily. I hear him mutter something under his breath but I didn't quite hear what he said.
"Wake Ade up and get ready for school" He said.
"But I don't have any clothes here" I stated.
"Your clothes are in your room" he said simply. What room.

"What room" I ask confusingly.
"Your room is right beside Ade's and all your clothes are in there" He replied walking to the door. "And breakfast is in a few so hurry up" he added and walked out the room.
"Ade wake up" I said shaking her.
"I'm up! I'm up!.. so stop shaking me" She sat up and started rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Get ready for school okay" I said walking out of the room.
In walked into my room to see a king size bed and a huge walk in closet.
I took out a pair of light blue jeans a white T-shirt and a black leather jacket and a black puma sneakers.
I walked into the bathroom stripped my clothes off and stepped into the shower.

After I took my shower I brushed my teeth and wrapped a towel around my waist. I got dressed in my clothes and made my way back to Ade's room. When I get their I saw  Ade in a black leather jacket, a white crop top, a pair of blue skinny jeans and a black Reebok sneaker.

What the fuck.

Ade turned to look at me and started giggling.

"Why are we wearing the same thing" I ask and she just giggles more.

"I was wearing this first, so you change" she said after she finished giggling like a lunatic.

"No you change, I was wearing this first" I stated.

"Nah ha"

"Uh hah" I replied.

"Nah ha"

"Uh ha"

"What is going on here" Ingrid asks after she walked in with Leyla.

"You two look so cute" Mom says coming into the room also.

"Mom tell Justin to change" Ade said with a pouty face.

"No you change" I said.

"No you change" She replied back

"No you change" I shouted.

"No you change" She said. This was getting out of hand.

"Look you both look adorable so no one change" Mom said.

"Fine, but she has to change her jacket" I said pointing Ade's black jacket.

After Ade changed into brown jacket we ate breakfast and head off to school.

"So twin brother, your going to the same school as me". Ade said making me look at her then back at the road.

"Yes twin sister, do you have any tips for me?" I ask and she started off about her math teacher Miss Adams.

"Never ever be late for Miss Adams class, else she'll eat you".

"I'll keep that in mind" I replied.