Ice cream

Leyla p.o.v.
My parents, Ingrid, Clarice,Luke and I were discussing what we're gonna do about Ade's full moon coming up and that of Justin's.
Justin's is Adelaide's twin brother he is two minutes older than her. I know I know we lied to them a lot. But in every lie there's a reason. When mom was pregnant with Ade and Justin they we're sent threats about killing the babies. So my mom decided to keep their supernatural life away from them. She gave her sister Geneva Justin to raise along with her daughter Lilith.  While she kept Ade to raise for herself. 
"I'm gonna a go check on Ade" I said walking up to her room.
I knocked on the door but no one answered so I listened for a heartbeat and I didn't hear one so I barged into her room. f. was not their and her window was open. 'Damn she left' my angel said. Yeah your thinking angels should be sweet and honest but mine was far from that.
"Mom! Dad! get up here" I yelled. In a second they came barging through the door.
"What is it" Dad asked.
'She left" Was all I said before my dad vamp sped out of the room.
"Let's go sweetheart" my Mom said pulling me out of her room.

(Ade's dad) Alexander p.o.v.
I can't believe she left the house I told her about leaving without protection but she's as stubborn as her mom.
"Hey I'm not stubborn" Bella said with a fake pout.
(Bella is Ade's mom).
"Did I say that out loud" I ask and she nodded.
"I need to hear Ade's voice, I need her to tell me she's okay". I said and Bella took up my phone and passed it to me.
"What should I do with this" I ask pointing at the phone.
"Aye, have you tried calling her" she asks and I shook my head No.
"Then call her, we raised her well she'll be expecting our call" She said handing me the phone and walking away. While she left I kept staring at her ass.  "She's so perfect my" Wolf purred.  "I know" I replied. I dialed Ade's number and thank god she picked up.
Alexander - "Hello sweety"
Ade - "Hey daddy, I know your worried about me but I'm fine"
Alexander - "I hope you are because I'm coming to get you"
Ade - "Dad please I need some time away from the house and everyone there"
Alexander - "Okay where are you staying"
Ade - "I can't tell you because you'll come get me even if I beg you"
Alexander - "Adelaide Christiana Montgomery tell me where you are right this instant" I growled.
Ade - "Fine, Humph" I can tell you she has her hands crossed over her shoulders and a pout on her face. "I'm at aunty Geneva"
Alexander - "Okay sweetheart put your brother on the phone" Shit I said brother.
Ade - "My who?"
Alexander - "I mean Justin, put Justin on the phone"
Ade - "Okay... She hands Justin the phone.
Justin - "Hey uncle Alexander" he said happily. I hate when he calls me uncle he should call me dad.
Alexander - "Hello son, how are you doing?"
Justin - "I'm fine how bout you"
Alexander - "I'm fine, I just needed to tell you something very important".
Justin - "And what is that?"
Alexander - "I'm not your uncle I'm your father and Ade's your twin sister".
Justin - "What!"
Alexander - "I'll explain everything to you soon son" I said then hung the phone up. I got up out of my chair and walked into the living room to see everyone sitting on the couch.
"What's wrong dad" Ingrid asked.
"Where is Ade, is she alright" Leyla ask this time.
"Yes she is" I smiled reassuringly. "She's at Geneva's house".
"Everything's okay then" Bella inquired.
"I told Justin I'm his father and Ade's his twin sister" I said.
"So now you have two siblings that are terrified of coming back here" Luke says making Ingrid elbow him.
Ingrid's nineteen years old and Leyla's seventeen. Bella had Ingrid when she was eighteen and Leyla when she's twenty and Adelaide and Aden when she was twenty one now she's 37 and I'm 39. If your wondering who is Aden that's Justin's real name. Aden Christian Montgomery.
"I'm gonna let Ade stay there far a while" I said walking out of the room.

Aden/Justin p.o.v.
Am I crazy are did he just say that I'm his son and that Ade's my twin sister.
"Ade did you just here that" I ask and she nodded.
"Yeah I did" She replied.
"I always had a connection like a brother to you and now I find out your my twin sister". I said I didn't even notice I was crying until Ade wiped my tears away.
"Its okay, juju we should have known that we're more than just cousins we look exactly like each other, we like the same things and we can finish each others sentences without even knowing what the other was gonna say" She said hugging me close to her.
"I love you Ade" I said pulling away to look at my sister.
"I love you too Juju" she kissed my forehead. "Come don't you want answers, I know I do". She said pulling me up and out of the room down to Lilith's room.