I need you

Adelaide p.o.v.
I woke up in Aden's room. I guess I fell asleep.

Then I went to my room to take a shower.

I got dressed in a pink crop top, white jeans and a white puma sneakers.

"Hey Ade" Mom said coming into my room.

"Hey mom" I smiled, turning to look at her.

"Adelaide if you can't stand being around a lot of persons go to your sisters are mate, okay" mom told me.

"Okay, I will" I replied.

****
Ingrid drove us to school then left for work.

I saw Andrew, Axel and Clarice waiting for us.

"Hey guys" I greeted, as we reached them.

"Hey" Clarice smiled.

"I'll see you guys later" Leyla said and walked past us.

"Adelaide can we talk to you" Andrew asked.

"Um sure" I said.

"See you in class" Aden gave me a kiss on the cheek and left with Clarice.

"So what do you want to talk to me about" I asked, both of them.

"Well we actually didn't want to talk to, we just wanted you to ourselves" Axel smirked.

"Do you want to spend the day with us, love" Andrew asked.

"Um... I think we should get to class" I'm trying to avoid the question.

I turned to walk away when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

I felt erotic tingles shoot through my body and I bit my lip trying not to moan.

"Where are you going, love?" Axel asks rubbing his nose up and down my neck making me shudder.

He looked up at me and smirked.

"To... class" I breathed out.

"Don't you wanna stay with us" Andrew asked with a fake pout.

"Yea.... But I have class, and if I skip school my parents will be furious" I said.

"No they won't, I'll make sure of that" Axel said taking out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Calling your mom" he turned and walked down to his car.

"Your so beautiful do you know that" Andrew spoke softly, yet not quite a whisper.

I blushed and fumbled with something to say before faking a scoff.  "Am not"

I glanced around nervously for a moment before our gaze reconnected and I took in Andrew's slightly tilted head and frown.

"Yes you are, your beautiful, sexy funny and caring and Axel and I are so lucky to have a mate like you" He said.
"Your so charming and alluring and the only thing I wanna do now is kiss you"

I stared at him in shock.

Suddenly his eyes fell on my lips and they flashed with lust. His eyes met mine and I didn't think it was possible but his eyes darkened even more.

He reached his hands out to hold me, he pulled me towards him. His hand on my waist keeping me still because my legs felt wobbly.

He leaned in and connected our lips in a slow kiss. My mouth moved in sync with his and I held unto his shoulder for support.