that's my girlfriend

It was a very peaceful, windy day in Seoul. Despite the wind, the sun finally began to shine brightly, saying goodbye to the winter season. The atmosphere was light, and the soon to be graduates of Hanguk University couldn't be more elated.

Until a group of idols came to the venue.

Monsta X became the center of attention once they got off the van, in their casual boyfriend clothing, taking a quick break from showbiz. A bunch of camera clickings from paparazzi were endless, especially centered to Shownu and Na Hyun, who walked hand in hand into the venue.

The two had a deep conversation towards situations like these and came to an agreement that the public already knows about them and that the media would be unavoidable. Shownu was thankful that Na Hyun was understanding and willing to adjust getting used to being noticed.

Families of other graduates murmur, others breaking their phones out to take pictures and videos. All the while, the boys remain unbothered, Shownu keeping a close eye on his girlfriend, who looked stunning even with her head down as Shownu lead the way for her. The bodyguards and managers manage to bring them to the front of the seating areas safely, Na Hyun heaving a sigh of relief.

"I have to go backstage now, it's going to start soon." Na Hyun hugs each and every one of the boys, sending her congratulations.

"You'll do great, Hyun-ah." Shownu engulfs her into a bear hug, before giving a light kiss on her forehead. Paparazzi were left outside of the venue but were probably trying to find a way to get in, but a few people in the crowd managed to take several pictures of them. Once Na Hyun left, families of other graduates who were outside filed in, searching for their seats as Monsta X settled onto their seating, right in front of the stage.

"Shownu." He turns to the person who called for him, finding Na Hyun's parents. They all stand, bowing and greeting the two. I love what you're wearing today Nunu!" Shownu's mother popped up behind Na Hyun's parents along with his father, joining them. His mother eyes his white v-neck long sleeve matched with a large beige coat that made him look comfy.

"Thanks mom, Na Hyun chose this. And don't call me Nunu out loud, others might hear you." He whispers to her, his ears turning red from embarrassment. "Where is she?" Na Hyun's mom looks around. "She already went to the back where the other graduates are."

"Hyungs!" A boy's voice was heard. Na Hyun's twin siblings zoom past their parents, excited to see the guys. They were excited to see the twins as well.

They all exchange hugs and greetings before settling into their seats, the twins sitting on Minhyuk and Jooheon's laps.

Both Na Hyun and Shownu's parents were so happy when they found out their kids got together after waiting for so long. It was like a miracle sent from above. They feel peace in their heart knowing they were in good hands, and even more happy because they were already considered as in-laws.

"Good Afternoon everyone, I am Mrs. Kim Jun Mi, one of the professors of Hanguk University and I will be the MC for today's Spring Class of 2018 Graduation." A lady in a beige pencil skirt appears on the podium, bowing to everyone in the crowd. She explains further about the event, the school, and fire safety exits and hazards in case anything happens. The dean of the school gave a five-minute long speech before handing the mic back to the mc.

"Without further disturbances, let us all welcome the graduating class 2018 of Hanguk University." Everyone finally stands, applauding as they waited for the students in graduating gowns.

Na Hyun was one of the first to come in due to her top ranking, and because of that, nonstop cheering was heard from her family and friends, the boys being extremely loud. Minhyuk and Jooheon placed the twins on their shoulders, holding up the kids' hands and waving them around like crazy.