Chapter 2- Trap

Bryan's POV

My vision turned red as I struggled to control my wolf, Duke. Zane however lost complete control of his wolf, Blaze and began to throw shit around the room.
"That's enough!" Yelled our father using is alpha command. 

Matthew the Commander of our army just returned from what was supposed to be a milk run. Telling us he had a run in with the heathen we lost one of our men and our cousin Timothy is in critical condition because the heathen infected him with its venom. Matt was fed from as well but for some reason wasnt injected with the venom. On top of that he failed to bring us the human rebel that wears the heathens mark which could lean us to the heathen.

"So let me guess this straight. You went to fetch the human rebel that could be our only lead to get the heathen. Then the heathen showed up to get his girl and free the other humans" said my brother in anger.
"The rebel we been chasing is the heathen's girl?" I asked
Matthews lowered his head as he said no has if he is ashamed of what he has to tell us. 

"The heathen was the rebel, she disguised herself as a human some how." Matthew explained. I frozed he had to be joking I looked at his face in hopes it was a joke.
"So your saying that the heathen that killed hundreds of my men, including my mate is not only a women but can disguise herself as a human" says my father's he shook with anger. Matt only nodded.

"Well that's.."
"Hot" Zane say cutting me off, our father sent him a warning look. Of course Zane would think that is hot, he needs to learned to control is dick.

"She had a message for the king" matt said nervously.
"And" I said impatiently tapping my foot.
"She said the supernatural rule is coming to an end and soon the human will rule again" matt answered. The room was silent while we all thought about the warning.

"Its time for you 2 to find your mate. Being mated will allow you to unlock your full strength and you can rightfully take the throne. Once you are at your full strength, both of you should be able to easily take down the heathen. " said father calmly which shocked both Zane and I.

"We have looked high and low for our mates held several of balls in hopes of finding her. And nothing maybe she died or something. We would of found her by now" i said painfully
"You havent look among the human" said Matthew. I looked at him as if he grew a second head.
"A human mate you have to be fucking kidding me, we will reject her if she is human" Zane yelled. I agreed with his word which only mad Duke angry with me.

"He could be right. You both would of found her if she was supernatural. Obviously your looking in the wrong place. You will accept her as your mate the goodness chooses your mate for a reason. We will hold balls around the country and order all female humans to attend. Vampire or shapeshifter must bring their female slaves or pets. I will set everything up, the first party will be immediately"  order father.

"You realize by doing this we are opening the doors for the heathen to walk right in our castle" I said
"Then you better catch her before then" with that said our father left the room matt followed him leaving Zane and I alone.

"What if we don't have a mate?" Zane asked looking at me with sadness

"We have mate, I can feel her at times even though the connection is weak. we just have to find her."I said. Zane nodded

"How are we going to catch the heathen? She is basically invisible except when she comes out to rescue human. Even then very few have seen her"
He was right, we been hunting the heathen since the war ended and no luck. Matt is one of the few that actually seen her face and the first to say she is a woman.
She risks her life to free those disgusting creatures, after all that why she was created.'Then why don't you use the humans to set a trap' said Duke making me sound like and idiot.