Chapter 9- Surprise

"You stubborn human" yelled Rona
"I have one more idea if it deosnt work we shift" I tried to reason with her.
I looked at Roman, he is standing on his hind legs his stomach is cut open and bleeding but he doesn't seem to feel the pain which mean his beast is in huge control. Taking a deep breath I walk forward getting close enough to stand face to face with the beastly bear.

The beast looked right into my eyes, his eye sparked show me he is wishes to speak to him. I opened my mind to him and push myself into his again. At first he looked surprised to feel me in his mind but he quickly shook the look for his face trying to keep his serious demeanor.

"You have earned my respect little one, you live up to your name"
"As do you. I heard about bear shifters but never fought one"
"You deserve a chance to do what you were created for. Join me and stand beside me as my mate, together we can take over the royals and their pathetic kingdom. I even allow you land for those disgusting human you adore so much. They will be safe and you will be where you are appreciated and worship for the amazing creatures you are."

"The princes are my mates"
"We will kill them, and the rest of there kingdom"
Rona growled at his words. I was intrigued but I knew as soon as he was given the chance he kill the human. Creature like them want power and control, he wont be satisfied leaving the humans alone. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he is lying he wants power and mating me will give him power like he never felt before.

"Your lying. Given then Chance you will kill the human or enslave them. They will be worse off with you ruling then they are now."
"Your smart I give you that. I was hoping to trick into mating with me willing but I guess that not going to happen. So I will give you a choice mate me and help me destroy this kingdom or die along with your mates and their kingdom."
"Or I kill you" I hissed showing my fangs. He roared back then dropped to all fours.
"Then death it will be"

With those words he launched forward swing his right paw taking out my legs I rolled under him dragging my claw once again down his stomach. He twisted hitting me with his back claw knocking my claw away from him then dropping on top of me with all his weight. His back claw digging into my hip, I was unable to breathe because of his weight. Black dots started to blur my vision.
"Now can we shift you stupid human"
Rona growled, I couldn't answer since I was already dieing I took one more breath before I lost consciousness.

Zane's POV

My heart caught in my throat as I fought against Luke and one of the guard to try to reach Celene. Bryan fought Darren and Matt trying to do the same.
I couldnt see her, she was under the beast I could only smell her blood and we could'nt feel any connection to her even with the control mark. Blaze whimper in my head as we amused that our mate died before our eyes.
"Enough" yelled our father stopping us from fighting. We stood still as I looked at my father in confusion. I followed his eyes to meet Roman's beast in the ring.

Within seconds the bear made a blood curling roar as he was thrown to the air off of where celene should be. But instead stood one of the largest tigger I had ever seen. It was white with black stripes its fur covered it blood and dirt. My throat went dry as I made eye contact with the ferocious feline. It had celene's beautiful eyes the starred right into my soul.
"That's celene" Bryan gasped beside me I could only nod as I stood star struck by our tigger mate. My cock stiffen in my jean making me shift as I stared at our powerful mate.

"That's impossible feline shifted don't exist" said Matt
"Get the witch" my dad ordered one of the guards. Before anymore movement or thing could be said Roman's bear was back of his feet with a roar.