News's Broadcasting: Pirates of Gotham

It seems like any other day in the streets of Gotham City. It was quite calm for a cold fall night were small criminals would just be walking or lingering in the shadows either hiding or preparing to attack, on these nights many families would have a slow walk in the park that seems to filled with life or couples would go out on date such as dinner for there significant other enjoying the fall, a new season of peace and quiet. Or so many thought they would be.

Over a large dark building was the light of the moon had struck down given the only access to any light, a group of what seems to be causal people gather on the rooftop looking down at the bright city below hearing the noise of cars, animal and humans speak with nonsense. The group stood there not making any movement that would lead them to there discovery. All have a sinister smile or a face that would show defeat or in another case a warrior.

Among the group was a girl that was not like the others, many would consider this girl the clown of a circus or a jester of the entertainment. Whatever they would want to call her she was the most psychotic of them all. Hair blond tied up in a ponytail with a few strands of blond hair sticking out on her forehead and some strand long falling on the side of her cheek. Round Eyes blue as the sky as they cover with a black mask around it, Wide lips with the color or crimson red with a smile on her face. She wore a back choker with an accessory that shown joker cards attach and a leather collar that shown black with purple pom poms on end. As her top, she had what seem to be a black and purple two-tone leather crop top with buckles and belts on the side and a buckle body harness. Her hands are covered in purple and black tone leather gloves that came up to her elbow. She had two-tone short with a black leather belt as it shown ace on the side of the short. She had a black and purple knee-length sock one color on one leg on one of her thigh she had a gun holder with a gun with a carving of her name with roses. She wore black combat boots kicking a small pebble she found. On her arm, she held a silver baseball bat with skull and Ace design on it. While on her other hand she has a small bag of gas laughing gas. Around her hips, she tied a plush little purple and black jester with a white face and black mask.

She began to laugh as she soon saw the Bat signal turn on in the night sky as she saw vans of white Cars approach the building with some printing on them that look like the news media. Soon newscast and cameras began to more appointing a large light as soon helicopters began to approach with those same light. Soon on every tv outlet started to get interrupted with breaking news from the News station as they shown the girl that left the shadows were the others were hiding as she approaches the light. She soon smiles as she grabs what seems to be a microphone ad large speakers sound to be broadcasting her message with a sort of high pitch voice

" Hello, people of Gotham City. I am so happy to be here with you all and share my emotion of those who are watching at home and those who are beginning to gather to see what a girl like me has to say. Many of you may wonder who this girl we have never seen her before is? Well, let me tell You. I am Jinx, and behind me, witch Are people that I may not want to spoil are what you called the new villain In town. But we are not here to chat and be filled with colors and rainbows oh no we are here to make them ours, and we are here to stay. If any of you dare to interfere with my work, Well let's say that you are totally in for a ride ladies and gentlemen."

She soon bends over to pick up a flag that was on the ground. It was a white flag with splatter with red as it was surrounded with thorns and flower. It had something written on it. Soon she picked it up for the whole news to see and it had in handwriting.

" Pirates of Gotham" was written as she smiled, she soon began to speak as she looked back down " Well guess I will see you guys around, Hope it was fun meeting you and if we encounter you," she giggles as she looked once more in the camera " You better be ready to have the time of your life" Jinx began to walk off as she turned around in a speed of light seeing a black figure as it shadow show.n who she was not afraid of meeting

" Oh look it's Batman ready to save the day, well sorry to burst your bubble but we aren't breaking any rules so go on your way" as she left she said in a serious tone " For the record I don't you or anyone else to compare me to the clown duo nor any of my teammates if we look and use the same power as other villains, We are just here to finish the job that they needed." Before she left she place her flag on the building letting it move as the wind blew gently towards him.

Batman sigh as he told Jinx before she left " I will always be there to stop the mess you are creating and Not letting you or others hurt the citizens of Gotham City "

Hey, there my pirates,

This is a new story that I am writing about because I guess I wanted to write and work on something New and wanted to see how this turned out. What do you guys think of this chapter or what do you suggest I did good or bad. Leave a suggestion on what I should write or fix for the next chapter. Hope you guys like this story as much as I like writing it.

Jinx will be our new protagonist of this story and I hope you love and follow her on her adventure messing with Batman as well as the other villain who may appear.

Thank you for the support and I'll talk to you guys all later
Thx❤️❤️