Daily life and something new

( Jinx POV)

(one year before)

Jinx woke up to the sound of the siren driving around the city  of Gotham early in the morning but oh well there was no time to get her beauty sleep on if there is a thing called " school" she has to attend to " Be someone in life." She looked around her room the place that she can feel like herself and the only place where Jinx can at least be hidden from the horror of the city which she was already apart of. Jinx began to give her body a steady stretch, rubbing her blue eyes once more. Her dark grey sheet flew off the once warmth of her body that covered her from the cold room on a fall morning. Jinx gave one last look at the mess of a room She had, remind herself to make an effort to pick up but eventually knowing she would have to do it soon.

She soon places her feet down on the smooth black carpet of her bedroom keeping her from touching the cold floor of her bedroom. Jinx went towards her window opening it feeling the soft cold breeze hitting her face as seeing the sky still a bit dark not seeing the sun in sight only hearing the sounds of the birds chirping. She soon glances towards the white wardrobe that was on the other side of her bedroom. With a heavy sigh, she soon places on her black sandals maneuvering towards the destination of her clothing. Jinx soon open the wood white wardrobe slowly looking over the options that were available to her. Seeing what she need as she grabbed a blue and black flannel with a grey shirt, black ripped jeans and finally, her black high top converse.  

Jinx looked at the clock seeing her clock struck 6:10. Smiling upon her decision, Jinx began to strip off her Black PJ, Putting her clothing that she had selected feeling quite proud of. Knowing how early it was, she made her way towards her bathroom flicking the light on bringing the light in the room. Closing the door behind her she looked over her facial feature, observing her blue eyes she inherited from one of her parents that she does not know of. She looked at her blue eye once more as she rolled her eyes 

" well as much as I love to show you bad boys off I am afraid I can No longer do that ever, I was not even planning to anyways." moving her eye vision towards the cabinet that held her colored contact in a blue container. Jinx grabbed hold of the case as she reached over to open the small container showing the brown color that she has been a custom every since she entered High School. Now she was going to start 11 grade, but it didn't bother her as much sense was already used to it. Taking hold of one of the brown contacts on her fingertips, she slowly brought it closer to her eye, inserting the small wet contact in her eye shielding the blue shade making it brown. Jinx repeated the process once more getting used to them once more. Her eye began to blink as she looked herself in the mirror. 

" Well, There is one more thing to add before going out to the place that doesn't already feel like jail for me " Her eyes looked down at a rectangular purple box on the bottom cabinet. Her hands place it slowly at the counter as she tied her medium blond hair in a bun. She smiles as she places a wig cap on covering her blond hair. Slowly she reached for her. Medium red hair, placing it with cautious on her head while she took a moment to fix it she looked at herself once more with a smirk. " This color hair is better than having my blond locks; I guess " Once it was all done and place she grab her silver comb brushing her medium red Hair brown letting stands of hair fall in front of her face. Jinx proceeded to put a skull earing on the top of my ear. She is finally brushing her teeth.

Moving on with her morning routine she soon saw the clock had struck 7:00 seeing that the light of the sun had finally entered the corners of her bedroom. With haste, she grabs her red backpack as she headed to the kitchen were not a peep would be heard. Her gaze looked around as she saw a small yellow note on the counter. She walked to it grabbing it on her plan with the writing
'Hey, Layla your father and I went to deal with something early in the morning at the news station. I left money so you can buy breakfast. Love, Mom'
She grabs the money that was left in the counter well about 30 dollars. She sighs as she went closer to the door. Jinx looked to her left as she saw her keys hanging with a peculiar key chain she loved. It was small and had poison IVy plant she had gotten from the time she went to visit some forest trip with her parents. 

She turned as she grabs her keys and opens the large red door making hey way ou to the streets of Gotham. She turns behind her as she locked the door of her semi-good neighboorhood. She looked back as she began to walk once more through the crowded streets. As jinx walk continued, she felt her body being jerk backward as her backpack was soon snatched from her body.  In an instant, Jinx looked back as she saw what seem to be a male figure run the opposite direction of the way she was going 

"oh come on not on the day like this " Jinx averted her eyes as she made a run for it trying to catch the man that stole her bag. She kept running seeing many stares as the man turns to his left on an ally way. Jinx ran with haste as she soon stopped catching her breath till she was seeing many vines come out from the ground latching on to the vine strangling the man's body as her bag fell to the ally floor.  Jinx backed up as she grabbed her bag walking away slowly as the vines grew making it impossible to pass

Jinx looked back with caution as she heard what seemed to be a girl chuckling, Jinx rolled her eyes as she places her backpack on as she places her hands on her hips. 

" Who are you and what do you want " 

A curvy girl with ginger hair and blended purple tips, with black round glasses, with a black hoodie and jeans with her black boots. She got closer as she asked 

" You must be Layla Woods, nice to meet you or should I say Layla Quinzel." 

Jinx's eyes widen as she took a step back as she fell over the vines that were on the floor, yeah she heard about a Quinzel the physiatrist, but Jinx in no way was she related. She looked up at the girl as she asked " I didn't know what you are talking about for reals and who are you to know who I am. "

" Well if you want to know  I am Scarlet Isely, Pamela Isley Daughter."

Hey, there my pirates,

Just wanted to let you know that Throughout the story I will be using Layla name jinx to describe the point of view that will be using since I like the name that I have chosen for her, but in the future, while other people are talking about her, they will refer Jinx as Layla. Thank you for understanding and sorry for those of you who might be confused.

Thank you for the support and I'll talk to you guys all later
Thx❤️❤️