Just Me

In the life that Luna encounters, she never would have suspected herself meeting one of the famous villains to rule the streets of Gotham, the one and only Poison Ivy. This could have all been just a big coincidence or even destiny. Not to mention last night she did meet her and her kids, crazy right. It seems so unreal to even imagine, but as unbelievable as it may seem, she has to continue with her life as boring as that may be.

Jinx got up slowly from the comfort of her warm black sheets on her bed, doing the usual monotonous routine she was very accustomed to doing by now. A small sigh escaped her lips, letting a few thoughts roam her head, knowing that she was the same girl, but with a different appearance, nothing entirely new to her. She was slowly rubbing the side side of her head with her fingertips, closing her eyes, making a small yawn escaping her lips, stretching her arms upward while wiggling her fingers. As much as she desires to stay home doing absolutely nothing becoming a couch potato, duty calls upon her. With that small reminder consuming her thoughts, her body finally made it out, giving one last loud yawn pulling her body away from the warm comfort of her own warm bed.

Her blue eye began to examine the room in a quick motion wanting to make sure everything was in the correct order from last night's arrival. Seeing things seems Jinx made her way across the cold wooden floor onto her next destination, the bathroom. Her feet kept guiding her to her destination when Jinx gave a sudden halt. Looking at her room with one last glance, it seems to be different. Things weren't the same as they expected them to be. Her room was no longer messy, filled with clothing that was messy or misplaced around here and there, but it actually was in a much clearer state than when she left the house that uncommon moring. The clothing was neatly folded, placed on one of her white wooden chairs that belong to her study desk. The homework was no longer scattered across the small desk. She last set it, but instead, it was inside a green folder put away in a safe a sure spot with no papers falling or misplace in another area.

With a still confused face, she turns around, resuming her journey to the bathroom, mumbling under her breath," I'm going crazy for sure." Opening the door to the bathroom, Jinx flickered the bathroom light as another surprise awaited for her upon her arrival. A medium green box with a red ribbon on top was casually placed on her sink counter attached with a folded yellow paper. Reaching over to the small sheet of paper, she opened it up reading the words written in black ink "Hey Layla, Hope you like the small surprise I have prepared for you. Anyway, you left this back at the base, so I came to deliver. Just reminder, You look better without these things -Pamela."

Leaving the small note on the side of the box, she slowly untied the red ribbon opening the box, making her eyes widen in both relief and surprise. Her mind began to remember Pamela's words float around her head once more like a small voice, continually speaking to her. Grabbing the same crimson color wig with one hand as the other reached over to grab the small container that contains her brown color contacts, looking over them, recognizing them seeing to familiar to forget. Jinx's gaze slowly made its way up to the mirror, looking at herself over examing the features she inherits, genuinely looking at her real self and not just a puppet her "parents," or should she even call them that, make her play for the most of her life. Her once calm face began to show signs of anger, making her grip on the items lost, throwing the items off to the side. Holding on to the counter with a tight grip making her knuckles become white, she looked at herself over once more. Jinx seems confused, making more memories from last night roam her mind. Turning towards the wig that appears to grab her attention from the side of her eye, she took hold of it. With a small sigh escaping her lips, covering her blond hair replacing it with a wig cap with the same red hair, she was accustom. Grabbing the small container that had the brown contact, she looked it over, but with a nod deciding not to wear them after all. Besides, she loves the original color of her eyes, blue as the sky. With a small genuine smile appearing across her lips, she headed out back into her bedroom feeling sort of free. As if shes has taken a significant step towards feeling free without ant restriction holding her back.

Looking over at her black bat wall clock, it seems to strike 6:10 being right on schedule to keep getting ready, skipping over towards her wardrobe opening the black doors to see what she would be wearing to another day in school or more like a prison. Keeping a good look at her clothing, she held a small smile, knowing what she would be wearing. Begining to change, she wore a black long sleeve shirt with some overalls and her black sneakers. It wasn't something she would particularly wear to school, but she was feeling a bit cheerful today. Once more, she grabbed her purple backpack from the side of her study desk, placing one sleeve over her shoulder, leaving the other to hang. Opening the door to her apartment building closing behind her, she continues her journey towards the school she adores and loves. Rolling her eyes, she walked through the busy streets, passing a few students and other people who were trying to get to work.

Knowing a small short cut that leads her faster to the school not that she wanted to make it there any faster, she took a left at one of the alleyways near her neighborhood. Passing through the alley could have a positive or negative experience; so far, she has had excellent experience nothing to the wild that she couldn't get out of. The short trip to the alley was going well when her head slowly turns to a particular graffiti art that caught her attention. Stopping, she looked up at the Joker graffiti art in a surprising look, but it was soon that surprise look was overcome by irritation. Looking at the ground, she found a black spray paint laying there. She walked over, grabbing it, shaking it a bit to see if there was any paint left. Slowly reaching over, she began to spray two large X on Jokers' eyes, adding one on that sinister smile he always posses. Taking a step back, she threw the can at the painting, walking down the alley she still needed to cross. A small whisper came out of her mouth as she continued to walk down the dark, dirty alley.

" Where have you been when I needed you."

Hey, my pirates,

Hello, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter that I wrote for you all. I'm so sorry that it took so long, but I have been super busy, but I will try to update when I have time.

What do you think will happen next? If you have any suggestions, make sure to comment down below.

Thank you for the support, and I'll talk to you guys all later

Thx❤️❤️