I knew we were perfect together once I seen your face
~A wise potato

A/n: just another upload

"Oh hello Hopper! Here to drop off Jane?" The woman said, She had a little girl in her hand.

"Oh yes, also to introduce them to a new member." He said shoving me to get in front of him. I didn't want to be rude so I chose to introduce myself first.

"Hi! My name is y/n!"

"Oh how sweet!" She said while letting us in. "I'm Karen Wheeler, you can call me either though! This little one is Holly"  she said while tickling Holly.

   She walked into the kitchen and Hopper led us to the basement. Once we get down there Jane and this boy who I'm assuming is Mike are hugging.

"El!" The boy says running to her. They meet in the middle, I go behind Hopper.

"Mike!" Jane says in more of a whisper.

"Hey El!" The other boys say.

"Eh em!" Hopper day trying to get everyone's attention. From what I can tell there is 4 boys in the basement and there's Dungeons & Dragons set up on a table.

   The boys and Jane looked at Hopper. "I wanted to introduce you guys to a new member of the group. They look at him weirdly.

"We don't see anything" All 4 boys say at the same time.

   Hopper tells me to come out so I do and they all stare at me...

   I sigh.

"Hi, my name is y/n..." They all just keep staring at me. I get nervous but one speaks up.

Who is it? 😂