UPDATE ON MY LOVE LIFE

Okay so I am still not over my crush who pulled that prank on me.

IT HAS BEEN SIX MONTHS.

...he has a girlfriend.

BUT IM FINE

His girlfriend keeps trying to get close to me. She betrayed me.

WE USED TO BE GOOD FRIENDS BUT A FEW MONTHS AGO WHEN I TOLD HER I LIKE HIM SHE STARTED ACTING LIKE A BITCH SAYING SHE CAN'T TRUST ME.

SO NOW MY CRUSH TELLS ME THEY ARE DATING.

But he stay staring at me. BITCH YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND LOOK AWAY.

The the thing is his Instagram says if he is single or taken. BUT IT SAYS SINGLE SO WTF. THEY PROBABLY ARE DATING BECAUSE BASICALLY EVERYONE IN MY GRADE KNOWS!

Life is such a dick in the ass.

His girlfriend doesn't have a phone. Me and him talk like 6 times a week.

ITS SO ANNOYING.

Me and him broke up like 2-3 months ago. Ill show you some texts

Then the next day he breaks up with me

Then the next day he breaks up with me. WITH THE LAMEST EXCUSE EVER. HE SAID "It's too much pressure." WE DIDNT EVEN TELL ANYONE. ONLY WE KNEW.

And when we were dating he put "taken" in his bio his bio says single rn.

But im fine. I talked to my friend about it and she said my heart likes him not me and it only likes his nice side not him. But he is nice to me most of the time. If he is always nice that sounds not interesting at all.

But he told my friend he still likes me. HE LIED. Or at least thats what i think.

Okay bye