Okay so some people were dming me the questions and dares so im good. Its 1am rn soooooo im tired.

(The time before i posted this)(I usually listen to nightcore)

(I usually listen to nightcore)

"YOU TWO DID WHAT WHERE?!" Dustin yells.

"Lets just p-play!" El says trying to change the topic.

Q: Will. Who is your crush?

A1: you already know...

"JUST ANSWER!"

A2: *mumbles* y/n

I couldn't understand what he said... he probably said Amanda or something...

Q: y/n do you regret meeting us?

A:no.

The night continued with things like Lucas twerking, Dustin running down the street naked, and el making out with mike. But then something big happened.

"Y/n truth or dare!" Mike asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to do seven minutes in heaven with will!"

"O-ok..."

Me and will get up and go into the closet.

We just stare at each other until he leans in and our lips touch. His lips were slightly chapped but soft. Our kiss stays innocent and pure. We stop to take a break and I just have to ask what we are but i stop myself. We are about to go in for another kiss until we hear the door about to open. We jump apart and fix ourselves.

When the door opens we walk out like nothing happened. Before we all left to go home I stop will so we can be behind the others. Me and will ride slowly so we can talk.

I take it as the opportunity to ask him. "Will what are we..?"

—————————————————
Im ending this cuz im tired i could finish this later but i dont want to.